𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You stood next to Yuji who had his fists tightened while looking at the sort of barrier that was around the school.

It's a curtain.

Even after being forbidden by Nanami and Ijichi to come here he insisted and immediately jumped in.

You knew that Kento was on the way.

You looked up at the building too and when you were about to speak Yuji passed the front and ran to the entrance.

You observed the barrier a little longer and let out a sigh.

_Guess if I get in I cant get out. You thought out loud and pocked the surface with your finger.

You stayed a few more moments outside and observed the building until Junpei came out by the window and heavily fell on the ground followed by a jellyfish alike that was twice his size.

Right after this Yuji came from the exact same spot and you smirked.

'Told you that guy was sus'.

You passed the curtain and went to their level before crouching next to Junpei who didn't notice you till now.

_Hey hey. You smirked as he flinched and looked over his shoulder at you.

_Why are you two here !? He seemed pissed as you raised a brow.

He asked before Itadori punched him again sending him back in the building.

You followed in and saw Junpei on his knees while Itadori was standing a few feet away.

_Humans are heartless... he started while more tears rolled down his face.
If they did have one. Then it would mean that my mom and I are both curses by people with hearts ? He asked as he looked up from his lap to Yuji.

Itadori's eyes widened the moment the jellyfish appeared again behind Junpei before two of it tentacles moved right toward him ready to stab him.

Without controlling your own move you stopped in front of him making the thing pierce through your abdomen.

_I DONT KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG ANYMORE-

Ouch.

'I am supposed to be the one saying that right now.'

_(NAME) !? Yuji shouted and came to you while grabbing your shoulders as you slowly sat down.

_Shut up we have another problem right now. You told him while feeling Venom's skin work over yours under your shirt.

Your wounds were already healing but slower than usual since you didn't want to make it evident.

Yuji gritted his teeth while keeping a hand on your shoulder and turned to Junpei who  seemed guilty.

_i misjudged you Junpei. Itadori started and tightened his fist. I won't judge you anymore I promise.

This made Junpei tear up even more as you let out a sigh of relief while passing a hand over your stomach to not feel any pain anymore.

Yoshino ended up admitting what happened to his mom while you stood up and listened carefully.

_No way your mom. Yuji started and grabbed his hands. Junpei. Come to Jujutsu high. There are teachers here that are crazy strong..  and people you can trust with them we can find out who did this to your mom.

As he kept on talking you saw a new figure come down from the stairs with a smug smirk.

His arms were parted as he walked down and stopped not too far from you three.

Itadori stood up and tighetend his fists ready to jump in.

_Glad to meet you. Sukuna's vessel. He said while his arms started changing forms.

_Wait Mahito ! Junpei shouted before his arm became bigger and pushed Yuji against the wall.

You stood up form your spot and tilted your head while Mahito was too focused on your teammate.

You made your arm get replaced by Venom's and took hold of his wrist making him slightly release Yuji.

_Get out of here Junpei ! Itadori shouted while you made the man let go of him by tearing off his arm.

Yuji was about to run to him before the man's arm was fully healed but this time instead of holding only him against the wall it was both of you.

Fantastic.

Junpei's eyes widened the moment he seemed to realize something as the stranger set a hand on his shoulder and grinned.

_You're a smart boy Junpei. He said out loud before whispering the rest to him making it impossible for you to hear.

Both of your arms were stuck along side your body the moment you saw Junpei's body change forms while his skin became blue.

He fell on the ground while the hold Mahito had on you grew making you shut your eyes for a moment.

When you looked back in front of you Mahito was smirking while looking at both you and Yuji.

He released his hold making you both fall on the ground.

_Round two ! He shouted as Junpei attacked Yuji first.

As you tried approaching Mahito grabbed you with his deformed arm again before pushing you away deeper in the hallway.

_Ah ah ah~.. not you. He said with a huge grinned before taking something out of his pockets.

He threw multiple of the content at you as you stared confused.

'What are those-'

Curses.

As you heard Venom say so the little items became bigger, some your size and others less before attacking you.

They were probably around ten or more as they blocked you the view while trying to reach out for you.

Without a second thought you let venom cover your whole body.

His tongue hanged out as he grabbed the first curse he saw and ripped it head off it body.

Mahito stared from his spot with a hint of excitement and surprise as he saw the black surface stick to your skin changing your appearance from head to toe.

'They are too much.'

Weak.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~