𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You looked over Itadori's shoulder to see Junpei still sitting down on the staircase.

_pick up ! He yell whispered while waiting for Ijichi to take the call.

He ended up falling right into his voice mail before you let out an irritated sigh.

_Let's do it ourselves- you told him before he started screaming making you flinch.

_OKAY LISTEN ! he said and turned to Junpei. Some people died back in that theater you went to- did you see anything unusual?

_I started seeing those recently honestly- he said while looking at the small curse in your hand that you managed to find and catch back.

Yuji let out a sigh and sat next to him while a mouth appeared on your palm and ate the poor thing.

_Then I got nothing else for ya. Yuji started. But my superior is coming soon so can you wait a bit ? He asked while Junpei nodded.

You only observed from your spot and crossed your arms over your chest.

_Soo. What did you watch on that theater anyway ? Yuji asked trying to start a conversation.

_It's an old movie.. I don't think you ever heard of it- he started while you tried calling Ijichi again.

_Come on tell me~~ itadori continued while you fell on your superiors voice mail again.

_The human earthworm 3. He said and you looked at him through judgeful eyes.

Even Yuji's jaw dropped the moment you remembered how agressive the cursed dolls were while watching this movie for your "training".

_This movie is bad- and you don't know how many punches I received through it- Yuji said while rubbing his cheek.

_You're right the movie was bad... Junpei admitted while you sweatdropped. I wasn't expecting much from it but the 2-

_The 2 was amazing ! Yuji said and you let out a sigh.

'I don't know shit about movies.'

As they kept on talking you felt something wrong.

As if someone was watching you, you were no longer listening to their conversation the moment you decided to look over your shoulder.

Your gaze went up to the street that was on a cliff right over the staircase you were sitting at and you saw a hooded figure.

You narrowed your eyes trying to get a better look and noticed how the features of the man seemed familiar.

His gaze was piercing right through Junpei's skull before he noticed you staring at him.

It took you several minutes to recognize him.

But him, the moment his gaze met yours the night he saw you flashed through his mind before narrowing his eyes as if he was trying to see right through you.

He couldn't figure you out, but yet you didn't seem like a threat to him.

As if he was never here in the first place he took a step back from the fence making it no longer possible for you to see him.

_And you do you like cinema ? Junpei asked making you look back at them.

_I watched a bunch of movies recently but except that I didn't go since a while. You told him as he smiled awkwardly.

_Maybe we can go all together what do you think ? Yuji asked as Junpei seemed taken aback. Here give me your number. Yuji said while giving him his phone.

Junpei was stunned and his lips parted as if he was about to say something but never did.

_Junpei is that you ? A woman asked from up the staircase.

She had a cigarette in one of her hands while the other was holding some plastic bags.

_Mom ? He asked and stood up while her gaze moved to your and Itadori.

_I usually don't see you around. Are those your friends ?

_We just met actually. He said loud enough for her to hear.

_Maybe but I am sure that we'll become good friends ! Yuji said as you smirked.

_Best friends even~ You shouted as she smiled.

_Take care of my son then !

_Mom, Please stop- Junpei said as you raised a brow.

_Oh my bad, that's right I promised to not smoke in front of you. She said and got rid of her cigarette before walking down the stairs to come to your little group. What are your names?

_Itadori Yuji ! Your teammate said while standing up.

_(Name) (Lastname). You introduced while taking a step next to Yuji.

_How about you two come have dinner with us ? She asked as Junpei blushed.

She doesn't look like a cashier.

_Mom that's embarassing- Yoshino complained while Yuji grinned.

_Huh. You're embarassed of my kitchen is that it ? His mom asked with an irk mark.

You all heard a deep growl and turned your attention on Yuji who had dotted eyes.

_Soo do you have any allergies ? She asked enthusiastically and looked at both you and Itadori who spoke first.

_None !

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~