𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

·

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

You deadpanned and only stared at Itadori explaining how he was very self-conscious while Megumi remained on the ground alerted.

Half of Venom's face was still on yours as you rubbed the back of your head.

_Can someone explain what is happening here ? A smooth voice asked while you checked over your shoulder to see the newcommer.

He had a blindfold over his eyes and white hair along with an uniform similar to the other exorcist.

You narrowed your eyes and felt the energy he was emitting.

He still didn't pay any attention to you so you turned your back to him.

'Get back.'  You said as Venom removed the rest of his still visible skin from you without arguing letting you have your own full appearance.

Hearing some picture being taken you turned around and saw the taller male take pictures of Megumi who tried hiding his face.

_So did you find it ? He asked him as you missed the whole conversation.

_I ate it. Itadori said with a swatdrop whole the other male froze on spot.

_Really ?

_Really.

This told he walked closer to him and looked down to eye him from different angles.

'I think we should leave.' You thought and heard that one deep voice again.

No. It's getting fun. Let's watch.

_Do you feel weird ? The taller one asked while setting his hands in his pockets amused.

_Not really-

_can you switch with Sukuna ? He cut him while waiting for an answer.

_Who ?

_The curse that you just ate.

_Oh uhm yeah I can do that. He said and you sat on the ground next to Megumi.

He raised a brow at you as you took a chocolate bar out of your pocket and handed it to him.

_No thank you. Was the only thing he said as you let out a sigh and kept it for you instead.

'Here i tried to be nice..'

Eat him.

'STOP WITH THAT-'

_Alright, give him 10 seconds then take control again okay ? The blindfolded man asked while stretching aside.

Itadori seemed confused and unsure about the idea and was about to speak only for him to be cut, again.

_Don't worry, I am the strongest. The white-haired man said and straightened his back. Megumi ! He called out and threw a bag at him.

_Huh- what's that ? He asked while taking a peek of what was inside.

_Kikufuku Michigan. A sending specialty, it's super delicious ! I recommend you trying the Edamame and cream flavored one. As if he read his thoughts he continued. It's not a souvenir. That's for me to eat on the bullet train home. He said as Itadori had already switched with Sukuna and tried attacking him from the back.

_Behind you ! Megumi shouted as you intesnly watched.

You couldn't see clearly what was happening because of the dust once more but when the vision cleared you had Sukuna's face an inch away from yours while The other male was sitting on his back with a casual smile.

Your eyes widened in surprise before Venom's mouth appeared on your cheek and licked the blood that rolled down on the curse face.

You frowned and slapped your face for him to stop while keeping the eye contact with Itadori.

Sukuna seemed way too focused on what his opponent did to react in any way and immediately stood up from his position.

_I got a student watching.. Also a pretty girl. I hope you don't mind me showing off a little. He spoke this time more serious.

'He called me pretty~'

He must be talking about me. You're ugly as fuck.

You swallowed hardly on your snack while muttering some curses.

_it doesn't matter what era it is. You guys are always a pain! Sukuna shouted and you noticed how his voice was deeper than Itadori's. You stupid Jujutsu sorcers. But that doesn't matter to me. He said and attacked him again making the ground crack underneath them.

_ten... should be about time. The white-haired male said while raising a finger.

At the exact same moment the black markings on Itadori's skin disappeared and he seemed lost about his surroundings.

_Was everything okay ? He asked while the other male smiled at him.

_What a surprise... you really can control it.

_Yeah- but it's annoying I can hear his voice-

'Twins.'

The taller man used his fingers to pock his forehead before his eyes rolled back and he fell forward.

'I think we should leave-'

Why.

'That guy is probably gonna kills us-' you thought and stood up.

Megumi looked up at you and spoke loud enough for everyone present to hear.

_Where are you going ?

_Oh uhm. Home. You lied and started walking away.

_Not so fast. You heard the second voice and your shoulders tensed.

You slowly turned your head to him and saw him get Itadori over one of his shoulders.

_Yes- ? You asked hesitantly as he walked to you.

_I didn't catch your name, I can't just let a pretty girl leave like that. He said with a smirk on as he stood in front of you with his hands in his pockets.

You're gonna end like the other brat.

'Shut up-'

_(Name) (Lastname).

_Oh well (Name) I have some good news ! He said and tilted his head childishly.

_What ?-

_ You're coming with me ! And without a word his finger touched your shoulder making you pass out.

Stupid bitch.

~ 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹...~