Chapter 13 - Plan B

I felt so guilty and like a crazy person for missing him all those weeks

Then I realized that I shouldn't feel bad at all. Eric isn't faithful and literally spends most of his time with that assistant of his. So why can't I do the same. It sounds awful when I think about it, but it really isn't so bad. He chose to disrespect me first.

I can't stop thinking about Ace.

Everything just feels right when I'm with him. For all that I know, he could even be that man that I have always dreamed of having. Maybe I was meant to have him just burst into my life the way he did. A part of me wishes I would have met him sooner. Every moment that I spend with him the more I crave him in many ways. I want to know everything about him. I want to learn him the way no one else has and, in a way, I want to be his.

Ace invited me to dinner tonight. My husband is out with his mistress so I don't understand why I can't also spend time with another man. One whose company enjoy and one who actually wants to spend time with me.

I see him waiting from a distance. The sound of my heels against the concrete ground makes him turn my way when I approach him.

"You made it." A small smile appears on his lips when he sees me.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend my time with you." I reply being completely honest.

The look on his face tells me he likes my words even the very small nod that he does confirms that. I can't stop staring at him.

He suddenly steps closer to me, putting some of my hair behind my ear. The light smile on his lips and the sparkling look in his brown eyes form the same smile on my lips. My eyes can't seem to leave him. It is like they're stuck on him solely. It's like he is a bright beautiful light, and I am a moth attracted toward him, wanting to attach to him even if it means I may burn.

"Lucia..." He looks like he is trying to find the right words. My gaze switches between his perfect eyes and perfect lips.

I suddenly wonder what would happen if we were closer in distance. If he were to touch me and if I were to put my lips on his. There is a sudden sensation on my lips. I try to make it go away by slightly licking them. That causes his attention to go to my lips.

All I can do is stare at his face. His lips and eyes in specific. Literally every part of him is so perfect and now I'm more than sure that he might be the man that I've always wanted. The only problem is knowing if he would feel the same way. I know that he wants me, but I don't know why. It could be just to sleep with me which kind of hurts to think about, but I need to know.

He clears his throat. "What is-"

I cut him off when I'm suddenly possessed by something that causes me to get closer to him, grab his face, and kiss him. I've never kissed anyone before, but I kiss him.