Chapter 64 - Her Dreams

My eyes open to the sound of birds chirping and the waves of the ocean

The most beautiful woman I've ever seen sleeps in my arms...naked. We had quite an eventful night last night since our wedding night was ruined. It's only the second day of our honeymoon. It's a bit later in the morning and now I have to wake her up as much as I hate to interrupt her sleep.

I reach behind me to one of the many vases of sunflowers that decorate the room. I cut the long stem off to be able to put the flower in her hair behind her ear. I then begin to leave soft kisses on her shoulder to wake her. It works but she doesn't seem to want to wake up yet.

"Ace." She groans keeping her eyes closed.

"I need you to get up, sunflower. It's a beautiful day out." I continue with the kisses.

She stays quiet for a few moments before finally opening those precious eyes of hers that I love so much. I give her an apologetic smile for interrupting her sleep.

__

We've had a big breakfast that was actually quite beautiful. Now we're going to the beach to walk around for a while before our flower bath later. It's something I'm looking forward to. Who wouldn't want to be in water covered with pretty flowers with their wife. Especially since we won't be wearing much clothes.

Lucia is wearing a light blue sundress. It brings out her eyes in a way and it just makes her beauty stand out. I could stare at her forever.

Our feet are buried in warm sand as the sun softly kisses our skin. The sound of the small waves is quite calming. This feels like a dream and I'm glad it's not because then I would never want to wake up.

Lucia lets go of my hand as she runs toward the water. I watch in amusement at how she takes small steps back every time the water tries to reach her feet. Her smile is beautiful. She just looks so happy. She seems to be having fun too and I love every moment of it. She looks so pretty.

I chuckle when the water almost touches her and she quickly steps back. I take a seat on the sand as she turns around to look at me. Her eyes are so lit up and she just radiates warmth and contentment.

She walks toward me looking at the way the sand covers her feet like a cozy blanket with each step she takes. When she reaches me, she kneels down to give me a kiss. It's one of those that I love because they're extra sweet. She then stands up straight reaching for my hand. I take it but I don't put any of my weight on her when I stand. Lucia firmly holds my hand as she leads me to the calm ocean.

The warm ocean breeze hits us softly, making her hair get in her face as we walk along the beach. I stop us from going any further so that I can brush her hair away.

"You're so beautiful." I inform her as I kiss her forehead.

She looks at me in such a lovely way as the ocean water suddenly covers our feet. Lucia slightly gasps at how slightly cold it is. She then smiles while staring at my face.