Chapter 18 - Hotel Room

I look around me to make sure that everything is good and in place

At that moment there is a knock on the door. A smile makes its way onto my face knowing who it is. I go to open the door and I am only met with the most beautiful woman my eyes have ever seen. She basically jumps into my arms and attacks me with kisses as I close and lock the door.

"I missed you." She says against my lips, and I smile against hers.

"You don't understand how much more I have missed you." It's to the point where I want to rip my hair out every time, I think about the fact that she isn't with me.

She gets off me and turns around to finally notice what I did for us but more for her. I observe the way her eyes light up when she turns to look at me.

"This is so romantic, Ace." The lighting the room makes her looks so beautiful. "I love it." She hugs me tightly kissing me once more.

"Follow the trail." I say, motioning to the sunflower petals and candles on the ground.

She takes my hand in hers to take me with her as she follows the trail while leading me along. A big smile makes its way onto her pretty lips when seeing the bathroom. There's a warm bath prepared for her with sunflower petals, essential oils, and then there are actual sunflowers around with more candles. The room is also dimly lit to make it all more relaxing.

"It's for us to relax and escape the world for a little while." I hug her from behind, lowly speaking into her ear.

Lucia turns around in my arms with a beautiful smile on that pretty face of hers. She drops her purse onto the floor and then gets the knot she made around her coat undone. I watch as she then lets the coat fall off her shoulders. My throat goes dry.

Holy fuck.

She wasn't wearing anything under it except a cream-colored lace set of lingerie. Her hair is already up in a bun that is being held by a clip. It turns me on to think she came over like that.

"Undress, darling. We don't want the water to get cold." She steps out her heels as I then attentively watch her take herself out of the damn lingerie.

My dick gets hard immediately. It is the first time I've seen her body and it's fucking perfect. There is this urge in me to touch and explore every part of her. She's so beautiful.

Lucia gets into the bathtub staring at me as if patiently waiting for me to join. It doesn't take me long to undress just for the purpose of joining her. I enjoy the way she takes in every single part of my naked body with each piece of clothing that I discard. It's now that I'm realizing it's also her first time seeing me naked.

She's seated on my lap and I'm holding her naked body close to mine in seconds. I close my eyes for a second as I take in her wonderful kind of sweet scent. I leave a small kiss on her neck, and she hums in delight.