Chapter 48 - Repay You

The moment I hear the front door to the house close I get up from bed

It's been weeks. Anna has really turned into our mother now. She doesn't let me leave my bed and she forces me to walk slowly when I need to use the bathroom. I feel like I am going to go crazy trapped in this damn house. Now that she has left to go grocery shopping, I am going to go out.

I've been observing the fall of the Donnelley companies as I've been recovering. All the hard work I've put in is finally paying off. I'm very quickly destroying that family. I'm onto the next and final step and an end will finally put to this all. The next step is to kill Eric, to free Lucia, and send Andrew to prison where he will suffer and then die slowly.

I've finished changing ready to head out when I take my phone from my nightstand. I pick it up to see a screenshot that Annamaria has sent to me and Silas. I check only to see one of the greatest news that I could have received today. The headline is all I need to know I'm winning. It is a signal telling me that I am so close.

BREAKING: THE DONNELLEY EMPIRE FAILED TO MAKE IT OUT OF THE CRISIS THEY HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING. THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE BANKRUPT. WE HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ANY OF THE DONNELLEY FAMILY FOLLOWING THIS SHOCKING NEWS.

I smile to myself as I go to grab my car keys. They're jobless, moneyless, and soon lifeless. All their business partners and alliances have turned on them. They're all now working for the Bianchis. I took what was left of my parents' companies and I built all back up again. It's even better now than it was then. I know they'd be proud.

__

I walk into the main building of the Donnelley companies. I quietly chuckle to myself when seeing how stressed everyone looks and how panicked they are basically running around with papers, laptops, or on the phone.

It feels so satisfying to walk through the chaos I've caused. I swear a fight might even break out at any moment now from how stressed and panicked everyone is. One bump of a shoulder and it's over.

I take the elevator up to the floor where Eric Donnelley's office is at. I freely walk right into the room without even knocking because no one is around stop from how busy and distracted they all are. I enter to find the room wrecked. Eric and his father are shouting at each other, but no one is as angry as the younger Donnelley.

My presence is immediately known interrupting their little argument. Eric's anger flares up when realizing who is standing in front of me. He mood seems to worse. I give him a smug smirk.

"What hell are you doing here?! You should be fucking dead!" He shouts ready to attack me, but Andrew instantly holds him back.

"I should be but I'm not." I state calmly.

"You did all this. This is all your fault. You're trying to ruin my life just because your little sister didn't want me to fuck her!" He tries to get out of his father's hold.