INTRODUCTION (Info + Warnings)

Here we go again... my main account on here got deleted, which sucks. I hate using wattpad, it's a bad site but I love reading the comments. So, hello old readers. This is @javapie and I am back! I guess I'll make a backup account for this backup, I'll add it at the end of a chapter or post it in my announcements whenever that happens.

[IMPORTANT] As of writing this, 16.07.2023, I'll be reuploading old chapters. It'll be around 1~3 per day. This also gives me time to re-read my work and fix up any spelling errors. I rarely proof read, so I apologize if I get some words wrong. I will be adding more to the first few chapters because I feel like they're too short for my satisfaction. The wording will be rearranged, scenes will be slightly changed and more will be added. This will only be on Wattpad, I have the book on Quotev as well but that'll stay the same for a while.

Now, for the new readers... welcome! This is a story that I started in 2021, it has been a bumpy road but fortunately I managed to break out of my writers block, and I'm able to write much more than before.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: There will be mentions of suicide, murder, violent scenes, blood, abuse, depression. If you're uncomfortable with those, I suggest to not read the story. It won't go into severe detail, however, it is necessary for the story. How? Well, there's only one way to find out.

If you're a minor, I beg of you to not post sexual comments. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. Thank you.

(If anyone is wondering as to why the title is called "Altruism", this will be explained further into the story.) Now, onto the old introduction of the story...

"Have you ever wondered what living in another universe felt like?"

I started this book in 2017, I believe and I was still in middle school at that time. All in all, my writing skills were terrible and it was so cringe that it actually pains me whenever I try to reread what I actually wrote. In 2019 I got annoyed with how I was writing and decided to completely forget about my other accounts and focus on my main one (this one, well now this is my backup account).

I've been trying to improve my writing and I wanted my chapters to all be around 4,000 to 5,000 words (also one of the horrible reasons as to why the updates are so slow because sometimes the episode simply doesn't have enough content to provide for 4,000 words and I give up on writing).

I decided to go through my old accounts on both Quotev and Wattpad and stumbled across my backup account which had a Hero Academia fanfic that hadn't been updated in two years and it had over 200k views on wattpad (what in the actual fuck, why did you guys read it?).

I was...

Surprised to say the least, I guess?

Anyways, I've been struggling to come up with a proper storyline for a BNHA fanfic for a while since they all looked plain and they all felt the same. So, hey, I'm gonna give it a shot and try to rewrite the cringe-fest I wrote a while back. Look out for hidden messages, if you'd like!

Romance won't be so important in the story, it's more revolved about you and figuring out how to come back to your own world. Though, surviving is also an important part of the story.

If you're wondering how the original book ended, I think I just gave up and teleported the reader back? Honestly, I have no clue and I really don't want to go back and check because god fucking damn it... it's so bad.

[UPDATE] The gender of the reader won't be specified but if there is a moment where someone refers to Y/N with pronouns I'll probably be using they/them. You can change that by using a chrome plugging called "InteractiveFics". I also suggest using dark mode for a better experience.

With all that said, I hope you enjoy reading!