Ten

Slight season 5 spoilers ahead! Nothing major if you don't look into it too much!

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

"It's you! I remember you!" Midoriya pointed at me, and I felt another piece of me die inside. His mouth was wide open before he quickly scrambled up to his feet, bowing down to me as he thanked me multiple times.

"Calm down. You can stop thanking me." I said, trying to restrain the embarrassment from showing on my face. Oh, yeah! How did I get here again?

That's a very good question!

Well, I'll give you a quick recap...

I continued to stare at the envelope in Mayu's hands for probably more than twenty seconds before she called my name, snapping me back from the strange state that my body was in.

"Thanks." I mumbled and took it from her before going up to my room—no doubt about it, this was from U.A.

Shindo had texted me a few hours prior to this, asking me if I got accepted or not but I left him on read since I didn't know yet.

Well, now is probably a good time to text him back, huh?

"Meh, I'll do it later." I said outloud which made me realize that I always talk to myself in my bedroom. Luckily, it's the only place I do it at, otherwise, I'd probably look like a psycho... just talking to myself every few minutes or so.

I took in a deep breath and opened the envelope, taking out the little chip projector or whatever it was—it was a cool looking device though.

I placed it on my desk after I got comfortable sitting on the chair, and then it turned on.

A bit of buzzing and buffering later, the projector finally played the video.

"Is it recording--" I flinched, not expecting such a closeup of Present Mic's face as he tapped onto the camera before looking into it. Some muffled voices were heard in the back before Present Mic responded, "Huh? It is? Well, anyways! Hello there!"

He backed away from the camera, fortunately; and continued with the announcement.

"I am Present Mic and you probably already know me from the entrance exam, fellow listener!" He waved at the screen, striking a pose and I felt my face scrunch up in disgust.

He was a cool guy but this was too much—even for me.

"Anyways, congratulations! Because of all your hard work at the exam, you managed to pass and get into U.A.!" He clapped and a small 'Congratulations' banner popped up behind him.