Eleven

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

Another day, another pain in the ass that I have to deal with.

My morning went by as per usual. I got out of bed after spending most of the night on my phone, doing whatever besides sleeping, which was something that I really wanted to stop doing; however, I just couldn't.

Then I went downstairs, still as tired as ever, as I greeted Mayu and Arai, meanwhile Hiroki already had gone to work. Afterwards I got changed, ate, and finally started my (school) day. Although... I felt as if something was missing.

All in all, nothing big changed besides the fact that now I have to be careful with what I say because I could fuck up the plot—which in a way I already have since I shouldn't even exist in this place. Nonetheless, what's happened... happened.

The curriculum of U.A. High's hero course. Regular requires classes are in the morning, like English. Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where everyone can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices.

And then, in the afternoon, we've got Hero Basic Training.

The class I dreaded the most to be in.

"I am.." The door slammed open loudly, making me snap back to reality. Holy fucking shit, I could practically feel the pressure of the wind from that.

"-coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might said in a loud voice, sending a shiver down my spine. He walked to the front of the class and I think that if you tried hard enough, you could hear his theme song playing in the background.

"I teach Hero Basic Training! It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it!" He stretched before pulling out a card with 'BATTLE' written on it.

"This is what we'll be doing today! Combat training!" Oh.. wait...

"And to go with that are these—your hero outfits!"

'I forgot to submit mine.' So that was what I was forgetting to do and couldn't remember either! No wonder it was bugging me lately.

'Fuck.' I let out a sigh in annoyance. I still hadn't come up with a design—not that I really needed anything special. Perhaps just an outfit with multiple pockets to hide items inside of? I couldn't think of anything that I needed.

I made my way to the changing rooms, putting on the tracksuit was a bit embarrassing since I still can't believe how I forgot to create a design.

'I'll just tell the designers to do whatever.' I hummed to myself in satisfaction, I didn't really feel like making something for myself. As long as it makes me move, then it's fine.