Five

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

I felt so damn blessed that I didn't have to meet with any of the characters from the actual show (yet), I was able to hang out with the background figures on a daily basis because of it.

Sure, most of them were kids that had literally no single braincell but it was better than having to take care of the plot.

Speaking of plot, I hated it. Well, not the plot itself but if I have to help Midoriya become the number one hero then that probably means that I'd have to become a hero as well. However, I don't want to do that. I really hope with all my might that the loophole around the strange system's quest works—if everything goes according to the manga then I'll be fine just blending in with the background!

But if that doesn't work then I'd have to, unfortunately, enroll into U.A. or at least try to since I wasn't actually training my quirk and my body in any way, shape, or form. Meaning that my quirk was ultimately useless since it drains all of my energy very quickly. I got sick of it after trying to practice using it for like a week.

If I did somehow manage to pass the tests and get into the prestigious hero high school then all that awaits me are beatings, beatings, and more beatings. From the first attack at whatever it was called, I can't remember that much from the show, and all the way to Stain and Chisaki, the future looked extremely bad.

I wasn't even ever actually interested in heroes, I watched the show because it was in my recommended and I slightly preferred the villains over the heroes.

Then I read the manga and my original opinion completely changed as their backstories got revealed and their characters got developed—all in all, I liked the bad guys more.

Of course, I'd never become a villain myself because that was much more unsafe. I could end up dead in a random alley any day if I went down that path.

I didn't necessarily have any "heroic urges" and I hated that about myself. I helped out others not because I wanted to but because I pitied them. I already know that I was an ass for feeling like that but I couldn't help it—I didn't ever want to risk my life to save somebody.

Talk about irony, huh.

I pitied the old lady so much I actually got myself killed for her and her husband. What the hell was I thinking?!

Honestly, I wasn't thinking at all.

Well, that's all in the past for now. I'll eventually get back to my world anyways. Hopefully. Whenever I thought about my first life, I started to miss my friends, my family, and most of all, my pet.