chapter 6

"Now Miss Riddle" Dumbledore said as he and the three heads of house stood in the hospital wing, in front of two beds, in one bed was Fay Dunbar and in the other was Delphi Riddle "would you like to explain to us what happened?"

"Uh...well..." Fay began "what happened was..."

"DELPHI!" A voice shouted, the teachers and Fay jumped in shock while Delphi cringed, a second later the doors opened and Harry Potter walked in. His eyes scanned the room until he saw Delphi's bed and walked towards them. He walked right past the other teachers, Flitwick even jumped out of the way so he didn't get run over.

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore stepped in front of him "I understand that you are upset but..."

"Move" Harry waved his right hand and Dumbledore was pushed over, landing on the floor and out of Harry's way. Harry walked past them ignoring their surprised faces as he reached Delphi. "Are you hurt?" He asked as he began scanning her for injuries

"No, I'm fine" She replied

"Good" Harry's right hand reached out and grabbed her by the ear

"Ow!"

"Now" Harry spoke "I was having a pleasant evening which was going brilliantly until I had to listen to a pair of gossiping idiots say you had fought a mother-fucking troll!"

"Mr Potter!" McGonagall exclaimed

"And then" Harry ignored her "I had to come here to make sure you weren't missing any of your limbs when I had actually planned to have an early sleep tonight. So, unless you want me to rip this ear off and send it to your mother with a note that says 'you raised an idiot', I would advise you to make the explanation you are about to give phenomenally good."

"But mum would be upset with you" Delphi pointed out

"And if I wrote 'P.S she deserved this'?" Harry countered and silence reigned for a good ten seconds

"Damn" Delphi cursed as she realised she was foiled

"H...Harry, it's my fault" Fay said from her bed

"Okay" Harry let go of Delphi "how do your parents feel about getting sent body parts?"

"Harry, no, it's my fault" Delphi said

"You two had better decide quickly before I lose what little patience I have left" Harry said in a warning tone "and I am currently running on reserves here"

"I had heard Hermione Granger was crying in the bathroom" Fay said

"And that's relevant how?" Harry turned to her

"Apparently Ron Weasley had made her cry" Delphi added

"What? Did she smell his breath?" Harry asked with a hint of concern

"No but he had apparently said something mean to her after charms class"

"So we'll add him to the list of everyone who's ever got to deal with Granger, what does this have to do with the bloody troll?"

"Mr Potter, watch your language!" McGonagall scolded

"Impossible unless I write everything out and no I won't" Harry said dismissively

"Quirrell had come into the great hall, screaming about some troll" Delphi continued, seeing as Harry was close to his the end of his patience "Dumbledore then told us to all go to our dormitories"

"I will deal with that idiot later on" Harry gestured to the headmaster, ignoring the reactions of everyone else "continue"

"I saw Fay walking away from the Gryffindor's" She continued "I was curious so I followed her, Fay then told me about how Hermione Granger was crying in the bathroom"