chapter 68

"DIE!" Alex screamed as he sent a large fireballs at Harry. Harry dispelled the attack with a roundhouse kick, he didn't drop his foot, and instead kicked his foot out towards Alex, a blast of fire shot out from his foot and charged towards Harry's opponents. "Why..." Alex blocked the fire before he responded with a fire blast, "...won't you die?!" he yelled as he continued firing at Harry.

Harry avoided Alex's attack when he shot up into the air thanks to flames shooting out from under his feet, once he was in the air he span several times, a wind blade shot out from Harry with each spin, the wind blades were barely dodged by Alex. Alex stomped his foot down, a large ball of rock shot up out of the tower before it was sent at Harry, Harry changed into his animagus form and dodged it.

He flew down to another tower whist dodging several attacks from Alex, Harry landed on another tower before he transformed back and shot several quick fire blasts at Alex who responded by blocking them all before sending two large waves of fire at Harry. Each wave was at least ten feet high and thirty feet wide. Harry had to put a bit more effort into dispelling the wave but he was able to get rid of the first one.

Harry dealt with the second one by sending a wave of his own, the two waves of fire crashed against each other in the air before disappearing.

"You tired yet, asshole?" Harry asked as he licked his lips.

"I've got enough energy to deal with you!" Alex growled before he flew towards Harry by using flames from his feet as jets, Harry flew towards him using the same method.

If either of them had bothered counting then they would have noticed that they had been fighting for more than an hour, neither of them had noticed that two of the mirrors had followed them down and that their battle was being shown live to the whole world.

Harry and Alex landed on top of another rock tower and immediately continued fighting, Harry had blocked a kick before he responded with a flurry of punches, he managed to get one hit against Alex's face but the rest were blocked and dodged. Alex avoided a left hook before he span and hit Harry in the face with a back fist, he followed up with a right uppercut that sent Harry to the floor. Harry quickly rolled to his feet, barely avoiding a kick from Alex.

Once Harry was on his feet he blocked a fire blast but was caught by a jumping knee to his head that pushed him back several steps. Alex tried to hit him again with a side kick but Harry span out of the way and managed to elbow Alex on the back of the head, Alex stumbled forward but managed to stay up. He turned around and blocked a second elbow strike but in doing so left himself vulnerable to a punch to the stomach, before Harry could punch him again Alex was able to spin and throw Harry over his head.

Harry landed hard on the ground, Alex raised a foot to stomp on his head but Harry was faster and span around, kicking Alex's legs out. Alex landed on the floor next to Harry, the two adversaries kipped up to their feet, Harry immediately sent out a kick while Alex responded with a punch, Harry's kick connected with Alex's body while Alex's fist connected with Harry's face, both of them were sent straight back down to the floor.

They both got up, Harry sent two fire blasts at Alex before he jumped towards him. Alex dodged the first blast and blocked the second before getting hit in the chest. Harry's kick was strong enough to send him flying off the tower. Harry moved over to the edge to see what had happened to Alex when the ground underneath him exploded, sending him backwards, Harry was luckily able to get a wind shield up in time to absorb most of the impact and protect him from the flying rocks, but it still sent him flying back.

Harry landed harshly on his back, he let out a soft groan before he opened his eyes just as he saw Alex drop down from above him. Harry's eyes widened and he quickly rolled out the way, just in time to avoid getting his head stomped on. Harry quickly got up to his feet and the battle continued.