chapter 21

"Fleur?" Jacques Delacour asked as he opened his daughter's room and looked in, he frowned when he saw that she wasn't in there. He realised that she had probably gone into young Mr Potter's room. she had been spending lot of time with him lately, he understood but that didn't mean that he liked it. He closed the door and made his way over to Mr Potter's room

"I don't know about this Arry" Fleur's voice spoke from inside, interrupting Jacques who was about to knock.

"It'll be fine Fleur" Harry's voice said in a reassuring tone "we've practised it before. Now, close your eyes and grab onto it tightly" Jacque's eyes widened as various thoughts that he never wanted to think about entered his mind

"Okay Harry" Fleur's voice replied in a soft but nervous tone "okay, I've got it"

"Does it feel good?" Harry's voice asked with a touch of excitement and anticipation

"It feels brilliant" Fleur's voice purred "It feels so powerful, I don't think any other boys would be capable of giving me something like this" Jacques blanched as more horrible images rushed into his mind

"I know right! It's feels brilliant doesn't it?"

"Oui, it's amazing"

"Great, now just close your eyes and pull it in and..." Harry's voice didn't get much farther as Jacques chose that moment to burst into the room.

Jacques had entered with a furious expression, he was prepared to tell the boy that there was no way in hell he was going to have sex with his daughter in this house, bond or not. However he stopped when he realised that they weren't actually trying to have sex. For one they were both fully clothed, the second thing that lead him to believe that they weren't having sex was the fact that they were sitting a meter apart from each other on the floor with their legs crossed.

"What's going on?" Harry asked when he and Fleur looked towards him

"What are you two doing?" Jacques asked, as he looked back and forth between the two

"Arry is showing me a trick that he said would keep the boys from bothering me"

"Oh, and what's that?" Jacques asked curiously, if this did work then it would stop all the boys from bothering his little princess, then maybe he could teach it young Gabby when she get's older.

"Look at me" Harry said and Jacques looked towards Harry. Harry's eyes, without warning, flared. They grew brighter and they looked like they were made of green blazing flames. Jacques took a step back before he could even process what happened. Harry closed his eyes and then opened them, Jacques was rather relieved to see that they had turned back to his regular emerald green eyes. "It's a nice little trick, gives the other person a sense that they are dealing with someone incredibly powerful plus it helps show people what emotions you are feeling"

"That's amazing" Jacques said, now thoroughly impressed by the boy.

"Alright Fleur, now it's your turn" Harry turned to Fleur. "Close your eyes, grab on to your magic tightly." Fleur closed her eyes and concentrated "Pull it into yourself, then shove it upwards and direct it into your eyes"

"I've got it" Fleur whispered

"Look at your dad and prove it" Harry said.

Fleur turned her head towards her father, she opened her eyes and Jacques widened his own. Fleur's wasn't as effective as Harry's but it was still impressive, her blue eyes blared at him. Jacques had the feeling that it would be enough to discourage any teenager who thought of getting handsy. Fleur turned her eyes towards Harry, the flames reignited in his eyes. The blue flames of Fleur and the green flames of Harry's were no longer wild and unpredictable, no, now they were slow and calm, beautiful if anything.