chapter 65

"Shush, it's fine." Fleur whispered.

The second Harry had returned home Fleur had saw the state of him, she was thankful that James had been in in another room and did not see what his father looked like. She had taken Harry to the bathrom, removed his clothes and shoved him into a shower. She didn't leave, she stayed and removed her clothes, she didn't immediately jump into sex with him like one would expect.

No, instead she got some soap and began washing the blood off of him. While he had got rid of most of it, there was some left that he had clearly missed. She knew there were quickler and easier ways, especially with magic, but she also knew that her beloved Harry was also troubled. He might not have needed her care, but that did not mean that she was not going to provide it on the off chance that he did. Fleur had moved behind him and wrapped her arms around him as she pressed her body against his.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, leaning her face on his shoulder.

"What makes you think I want to talk?" Harry sighed.

"Harry," Fleur spoke in a soft and gentle voice. "I know you enough to know when something is bothering you, I am here for you Harry, always. Please just tell me." A silence sprang up, covering the whole room. The only sounds that could be heard were light breathing, and the water that was shooting out of the shower hose and dripping off their bodies and crash landing onto the floor. Harry didn't say anything for a whole minute, but eventually he did respond.

"I...I killed Chloe," Harry said in a quiet voice. "I've killed a lot of people, but I think this might have been the one time I had second thoughts...the one time I wondered if it was the right thing to do."

"That's understandable, Harry." Fleur said, holding him tightly. "She was your friend."

"She was." Harry nodded.

"WAS your friend, Harry." Fleur said, kissing the back of his shoulder. "She was your friend, but I would have to guess that she isn't true anymore."

"You mean the fact that I killed her wasn't a big enough answer?" Harry snorted before he took in a deep breath. "She was insulting James, she called him weak, she said he wasn't like me."

"I'm not suprised, Harry. There are not many people like you." Fleur responded, "You may have adapted to your sitaution easier than he did, but that does not make James weaker than you." she added.

"I know that, try explaining that to Chloe." Harry replied. "She insulted you as well, I didn't like that, obviously."

"Let me guess, something along the lines of 'veela slut'?" Fleur asked with an eye roll. If Chloe had said that then she would just be another one in a countless amount of people.

"Yep," Harry nodded. "I told her your armpits were more attractive than her." Harry added.

"Well...I do take good care of them." Fleur said with a small smile before her expression turned serious. "What happened between the two of you?" She asked.

"We were fighting, I tried to get answers out of her and she wasn't giving me anything beyond insulting James and that was just pissing me off. Then she managed to trap me with a ward stone, it paralysed my body, which was not fun at all. She got on top of me, began grinding on me right before she held a knife against me and shoved her tongue down my throat."

"Stupid little bitch." Fleur said under her breath, so angry that she had actually unintetionally reverted back to French.

"Indeed," Harry replied, pretending not to notice her arms tightining around him. "you're much better than her by the way."

"Of course I am." Fleur said quietly, as if it was ridiculous to expect otherwise. "So, what happened next?" She asked.

"While she was...'enjoying herself'...I had to think about how I would get out of this when I couldn't even move my body, so I took my suicide pill from my mouth and shoved it in hers before I burnt the container." Harry continued. "I managed to get out of being paralysed by destroying the ward stone with some..."