chapter 26

"Padfoot!" Bellatrix screamed "If you don't get down then I'm going to have Harry go up there and kick your arse before he drags you down!"

"So I'm the enforcer now?" Harry asked with a smile as he leaned against a wall.

"It's funnier when you do it" Bellatrix shrugged.

"Not when it's happening to you" Delphi mumbled.

"I'm down! I'm down!" Sirius said as he arrived "So, ready to go to the world cup?!" He asked excitedly

"We've been ready for the last half an hour" Harry rolled his eyes "honestly, if you wanted to go that badly then you should at least be on time"

"Don't pretend you don't want to go" Delphi smirked "though I think it's less about quidditch and more about the fact that we're meeting a certain French girl there"

"Yeah well after spending time with you two I can admit to looking forward to some intelligent conversation"

"Hey!" Sirius and Delphi objected just as Bellatrix giggled

"I'm going to tell Fleur you're being mean to me" Delphi crossed her arms and pouted

"You could do that, but we both know that she'll find some way to defend me or make it sound sexy in some way" Harry grinned.

"Lucky" Sirius whispered to himself

"Mum, are you sure you don't want to come?" Delphi asked

"I'm sure" Bellatrix smiled as she kissed Delphi on the head "while you lot are gone, me and Andi are going to go meet up with Narcissa. We sister's don't often get to spend much time together seeing as she's stuck with the blonde prat Malfoy"

"I can just kill him you know" Harry offered

"Hmm" Bellatrix seemed to be thinking about it.

"Bell" Sirius rolled his eyes

"Spoilsport" Bellatrix sniffed before turning to Harry "sorry Harry but no, you're godfather will throw a fit."

"I can just kill him you know" Harry offered, though this time he gestured to Sirius.

"Hmm" Bellatrix seemed to be thinking about it.

"Enough with the plotting murder" Delphi said "let's go already."

"Okay, are we all ready?" Sirius asked

"Yep" Delphi nodded

"Give us a sec" Harry said as he stopped leaning on the wall, a second later Shadow landed on his shoulder "now I'm ready"

"Okay, now remember to look after him and Delphi, make sure they stay out of trouble and don't bother anyone. And don't let them get lost either" Bellatrix said

"Got it" Harry nodded

"She was talking to me" Sirius said

"I really wasn't" Bellatrix shook her head.

Fleur Delacour was feeling particularly annoyed, she was sitting in a booth with her sister, her father and the fellow ministers of magic. Her father, as the French minister of magic, was able to get them these wonderful seats. Harry had told her in his last letter that he would be in the same booth as the British Ministry were currently doing a lot to try and make up for illegally imprisoning his godfather.

Fleur had dressed up a little, she had her hair straightened and allowed it to slide past her shoulder, she also wore a lovely blue dress, hoping that Harry would like it. Her sister sat in her father's lap, happily looking all around and taking in every detail while he talked with the other ministers. Though that wasn't what was annoying her.