chapter 53

"You are here to save us?" One prisoner asked as they followed Harry.

"Nope," Harry stopped and turned to them. "I'm giving you all a choice, go back to your cells is option one. If you do that then perhaps Libra will reward you in some way, they might decrease your punishments and not kill you. Come with me and fight against Libra and risk your lies is option two. I make no promises that you'll live, I make no promises that you'll survive and I take no responsibility for any of you."

"But..." A different prisoner started only to get interrupted by Harry.

"Do you guys know what a plan is?" Harry asked them, they nodded in response. "I don't have one." Harry confessed. "I'm just going to go and kill as many as I can and then hopefully escape, I have no plan to save you guys at all. So I'm telling you now, fight with me and risk your lives or go back to your cells, it's entirely up to you but don't bother me." Harry paused. "So what do you fuckers want to do?" Harry asked.

The prisoners all looked at each other and seemed to think it over, by the end of it half of them actually walked back to their cells. Harry wasn't all that surprised, some people broke quicker than others and if he had to be honest then he would admit that the half that went back were far more likely to survive the night. He turned and walked, the prisoners that wanted to fight followed after him.

"We don't expect to survive this." One of them whispered to Harry.

"You're expecting to die tonight." Harry said, it wasn't a question and they could tell it wasn't.

"Yes," Another replied. "it doesn't matter to us if you kill us or if they do but we will take as many down as we can along the way, no more living in those cells."

"Well," Harry said before throwing his hammer at the head of a Libra man that came into view. "it might just happen." He said before firing a killing curse at the downed Libra soldier.

"The coward!" One man watching on the mirrors shouted. "What kind of saviour is he?! Just letting those people go back, he's no hero! He..." The man was suddenly cut off by a very strong right hook from Bellatrix that would have sent him falling to the floor if not for other people catching.

"Say that again!" Bellatrix shouted at him while Sirius grabbed her by the waist and held her back from doing more damage, Fleur didn't as she felt that the man deserved worse than that for insulting her mate like that but decided to leave this to Bellatrix. In all honesty Sirius was tempted to let her lose but knew that it would do more harm than it was worth.

"Easy Bell." Sirius said as everyone looked at them.

"No, not easy!" Bellatrix said as she pushed Sirius off and glared at the man before looking around at everyone. "You all call Harry Potter the coward, why?! Because he doesn't go out and save each and every soul in the world?! Well in that case you lot are no better! You all are perfectly fine sitting around at home and waiting for other people to fix your messes and fight your dark lords yet none of you have the balls to actually do anything about it! Yet you all have the fucking nerve to complain about him?!

He's not a miracle worker who can save each and every person! If you lot were in the same shoes as him then you would've all still be stuck in a cell and you'd be crying and begging them to let you go! You bunch of hypocrites!" Bellatrix raged. "All of you were happy to yell and scream when you were calling me a dark witch! But none of you could lift a damn finger against Voldemort or his army! My boy up there is fighting for his life and you dare to complain about him not taking time out to play hero! If you're so bothered then why don't you do it?!" She screamed at the man who had called Harry a coward.

"She's right," Fleur added, bringing everyone's attention to her. "Harry Potter is currently fighting against an entire army of assassins after spending Merlin knows how much time dealing with death eaters. If you all aren't willing to put your lives on the line then you don't have any right to complain."