chapter 38

"Hmm" Harry slowly opened his eyes, he looked around, he was still in the hospital wing. Last night he had resisted the urge to burn Madam Pomfrey as she spent the last night fussing over him and then trying to force him to drink some potions. Harry refused most of them, if he could heal his body with a shower then he was not going to waste time drinking horrible tasting potion.

Plus when he healed his body then he was just going to have some useless potions in his body, the only potions he took was one to reduce the effect of the cruciatus curse and help him with the pain. After he had changed into some pyjamas he took another potion to help him go sleep.

He leaned up on his elbows and looked around, Bellatrix and Sirius were sitting on chairs at the end of his bed, Delphi sat on a chair on his left while Fleur sat on a chair on his right with Shadow on her shoulder and her hand in his. They were all sleeping apart from Shadow who noticed Harry get up and flew towards him and landed on his shoulder, Harry suddenly felt a wave of emotions coming from Shadow.

"Hey" Harry said softly in a whisper so he wouldn't wake the others "are you alright buddy?" Shadow let out a soft trill and rubbed his head against Harry's face "I know Shadow, I'm sorry but Libra were there and you know that if they had seen you then they would've tried to attack you or capture you. Plus they probably had wards to stop you and it was better not to risk it." From what Harry could sense Shadow understood but he still wasn't very happy about it.

Harry slowly and carefully got out of bed without waking the others, which was difficult seeing as he was still in quite a lot of pain but he managed it. Harry knew where the showers were and was about to make his way over when he remembered his morning ritual, yes he was in pain but that didn't mean he wouldn't do it. It was too ingrained into his mind at this point.

Harry dropped to the floor and began doing some pushups, he did less than he normally did in the morning thanks to the pain but it was enough for him to be satisfied. He got up and walked into the shower room, a quick spell cleaned his face and teeth, he was about to remove the shirt he was wearing when he heard the door open and saw Fleur come in.

"Hey Fleur" He said softly, she walked in, still wearing her clothes from yesterday.

"I sensed you wake" She said as she closed the door "I opened my eyes and saw you exercising on the floor before you came here"

"Yeah, I always do push ups when I wake up. It's a habit" Harry shrugged "I planned to have a shower and use the water to heal then come back out and wake you up"

"Well..." Fleur waved her wand and cast several locking and privacy spells, she then walked to Harry, removing her jacket as she did so. She grabbed Harry by the face and pulled him closer for a gentle yet loving kiss. "I am also a bit tired and dirty, perhaps I can join you?" She asked.

By this point her hands had gone grabbed his shirt and lifted it up, being careful not to hurt him as she took it off. She took a minute to examine Harry's body, he was skinny yet his body showed that he worked out and he didn't look sicky. Muscular, with a brilliant set of abs, Fleur was amazed to somehow find an eight pack instead of a simple six. She stared at his body for several seconds, the only thing she really didn't like was the bruises, cuts and marks from his fight yesterday.

She kissed him once again, Harry's arms went around her waist as she began kissing his neck, she slowly began kissing various parts of his body. Harry noted that she focused on the parts of his body that were bruised and damaged from yesterday.

A while later Harry and Fleur existed the shower together, glad to see that Sirius and Bellatrix were still asleep though Delphi wasn't. She was standing with her foot tapping and her arms crossed as she looked at the two with a serious expression which would have been much more effective if she didn't have Shadow currently resting on her head.