chapter 25

The next few days were interesting. Harry had been interrogated and questioned repeatedly at the ministry on his involvement with Pettigrew. He told the interrogator everything, apart from the map, but Harry had gotten tired of the interrogators stupid need to ask the same questions over and over. Eventually Harry told the interrogator that if he asked what happened one more time then Harry would carve the answers into his body with a rusty knife.

For some reason the interrogation was sped up after that.

He and Delphi were also allowed two days off school to go visit Sirius, Sirius was currently staying with Bellatrix in Number Twelve Grimmauld Place, Sirius's childhood home. Bellatrix had lived in it for the last few years and now it appeared that she and Sirius would be sharing the place. Harry and Delphi were escorted out of the gates by Hagrid where Bellatrix picked them up and took them back. Meanwhile Shadow had flown off and decided to take the more scenic route.

Once they arrived in Grimmauld Place, they were greeted by Kreatcher who took their things. They walked past the painting of Walburga Black, the woman was quiet whenever she saw Harry, which may or may not have been due to the fact that he tried to burn her last time he was there. They walked into a room where they found Sirius sitting on a chair with a glass of water in his hands.

"Harry! Delphi!" Sirius shouted once he saw them, he put the glass down and rushed over to them and pulled them each into a bone breaking hug.

"Sirius!" Delphi cheered as she hugged him back.

"Hey Sirius" Harry chuckled as he also hugged him. "Merlin, you're sticks and bones" Harry said once they let go

"Yeah well, the healers are going to fix that" Sirius grinned "now be honest, did you keep kicking Pettigrew in the balls? Because I heard a story where you were kicking him in the balls for over a minute straight"

"Minute and a half" Harry smiled

"Atta boy" Sirius ruffled his head "goodness me, you take after your mother. Oh and as for Snape, brilliant! I was next to the little grease stain when I was in Azkaban. I had so much fun messing him about. Thanks for that."

"It was honestly my genuine pleasure" Harry grinned

"I'll make a marauder of you some day" Sirius clapped his hands together

"Speaking of, I actually have the map"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, can I keep it? If you want it back then..."

"No, keep it, keep it!" Sirius insisted "it's much better you use it, you'll have much more uses for it than me. Oh by the way, what about that girl Bella told me about? What's her name? Fleur! That's it! Is she really a veela? I can't tell if Bella was joking about that part"

"Yes, she's really a veela" Delphi answered "she's also annoyingly good looking. I mean I'm pretty good myself but she's annoyingly good looking."

"A Veela, you're father would be proud" Sirius grinned at Harry "Now what is this I hear about my godson being the best in his year?"

"Year?" Delphi snorted "Probably the best in school."

"Are you serious?" Sirius asked

"No, that'd be you" Delphi grinned while Sirius laughed and they both ignored the eye rolls from Bellatrix and Harry "but seriously he's really good. In fact Flitwick and Slughorn wanted to have Harry take his owls early"

"Really?" Sirius asked Harry

"Yep, but Dumbledore refused" Harry replied with a scowl at the mention of the headmaster "bloody old goat"