chapter 44

"Well..." Fay said as her eyes were wide open and she sipped her drink out of straw. "This is..."

"Bloody brilliant" Tracy said, her eyes were just as wide and now she sipped out of her straw.

"I'll say" Daphne said as she nodded in agreement before sipping out of straw.

Delphi, who was nearby and spending time drawing, rolled her eyes and looked at the girls who were fixated at the sight in front of them. Currently they were all in the room of requirement because Harry decided he wanted to train and the girls decided to accompany her. Delphi had chosen to do some drawing while he did so, the other girls had chosen something different.

"Are you three going to ogle my brother all day?" Delphi asked the three.

"Not all day" Fay said absently.

"Not all day" Tracy repeated.

"Just as long as he's shirtless." Daphne said. "Plus can you blame us?" She said as she gestured to Harry who was currently doing pull ups on a bar while wearing just trainers and shorts. He was either ignorant about what the girls were talking about or just deciding to ignore it.

"He's my brother" Delphi reminded them.

"Adopted brother" Daphne countered after taking another sip "plus he looks really good."

"Yeah, I mean look at him, I can't see any fat at all." Fay replied.

"I know." Tracy said in agreement. "Look at the arms and chests."

"I'm a bit focused on the abs." Daphne responded. "I mean I've hard of some people having six but I never thought you could have eight. Fleur is a very lucky girl."

"I think it works both ways." Fay replied. "Harry gets the super hot, rich Veela supermodel while she gets the rich, badass, superhot bad boy."

"Thanks Fay" Harry said as he hopped down off the bar "but I'm the luckier one."

"You know we're all going to miss you when you leave." Tracy said.

"When you say me are you referring to me or my body?" Harry asked with a grin as he got out a towel and began wiping the sweat off of himself.

"Both." The three girls answered at the same time.

"Should I tell Fleur she has to be worried?" Delphi raised an eyebrow at the girls.

"We're just looking." Daphne said dismissively.

"Yeah we know that if we interfere in their relationship then we'll probably get burned" Tracy said, "and I mean that literally."

"Are you guys ready for your owls?" Harry asked. "They start tomorrow after all?

"Well we've been pretty motivated to get it down." Fay said. "May or may not have had something to do with you threatening to beat us with real owls if we don't at least pass."

"Hey, what works is what works." Harry shrugged.

"What about you?" Delphi asked.

"Yeah, you're planning to leave at the end of the year." Fay said with a hint of sadness.

"Well, I do the owl exams and after the end of the year I have to go for a meeting with Libra. I don't think they're going to kill me because they would've tried to by now."

"Harry they did try to kill you," Tracy said. "remember? They wanted you to go into a tower full of Libra men and fight them? When you managed to avoid that they had two of them try to kill you, it was on the mirrors, does it ring any bells?"