chapter 64

Flames shot out of Harry's feet, propelling himself up into the air. Harry span in mid-air to avoid a fireball from Chloe, Harry thrust his palm in Chloe's direction and a high powered flame blast at her. Chloe countered it with her own blast, once the fire was dispelled Chloe looked for Harry only to see that she couldn't see him in the air anymore.

She turned around in time to lean her head out of the way to avoid a knife that had nearly gone into her eye, Harry flipped his knife into a reverse grip and tried to slice her face but she managed to jump back. Chloe dodged several knife strikes, barely, before she tackled Harry to the ground, she knocked the knife out of his hand and tried to follow up with some punches but Harry was too quick and blasted her off with a wind blast.

"Tell me Harry," Chloe said as she lands on her feet. "why do we have to keep doing this? Can't we just go back to being friends like before?"

"Because you're a crazy bitch." Harry said simply as he got back onto his feet, he charged towards her.

She ducked under a jumping kick, when Harry landed she threw a roundhouse kick which he avoided by leaning back, Harry then blocked the following kick before he jumped forward and kneed her in the stomach, sending her back a few steps. She side stepped a fireball from Harry and fired her own which Harry dispelled by back handing it. Harry's right hand became covered in flames and he charged towards her just as her right hand also became covered in flames.

Both of their fists connected hard with each other's faces.

"Your daughter is fighting Potter." The Air alpha said as he knelt down, keeping his head bowed.

"Is she?" He asked in an interested voice. "Tell me, who do you think will win?"

"I...I don't truthfully know." Air admitted. "Say what you want about Potter but the boy is a fierce warrior and vicious little bastard. Your daughter is also well trained but so were many of the Libra members that Potter had fought. He has killed more members of Libra than any man or woman alive."

"Indeed," He chuckled. "indeed he has. If my daughter defeats him then I want him captured and brought here to me, if he defeats her then we'll go with plan 'dente'."

"Yes sir." Air nodded.

"I want him," He said, almost growling as he spoke. "I want Potter, I need Potter. Libra needs Potter. You had better not fail me, if you fail me then you fail Libra, and if you do that then..."

"I die," Air finished for him. "I know, I will not fail you, and I will not fail Libra."

"See that you don't."

Harry blocked a flame blast before sending a large flame blast at Chloe, fire pushed out from under Chloe's feet, propelling her into the air and above Harry's flame blast. She span in mid-air and sent several wind blades at Harry, Harry rolled out of the way before sending a fire ball at her. As the fire ball got closer, Harry sent a concentrated wind blast at it, the wind pushed the fire closer to Chloe. Chloe countered by waving her arm, sending a wave of fire to block Harry's fire.

Jets of fire pushed out from under Chloe's feet and she flew straight at Harry, she threw a fire ball at Harry before she landed. Harry dodged it and rushed straight towards Chloe, pulling a knife out as he did so. The knife was in his right hand, as Harry charged flames shot out of his left hand and took the shape of another knife.

Chloe jumped back and poured all of her focus and effort into dodging.

"So Harry," She said as she cast a small burst of fire at the hand with the fire knife, Harry thrust the knife at her fire, both cancelled each other out. "I can't help but wonder something." She said as she continued to dodge Harry's knife. "My fire powers came from a Ukrainian Ironbelly," She said proudly as she caught Harry's arm and knocked the knife out of his hand. "what dragon did they use for you?" She said before throwing a punch at Harry, Harry side stepped the punch and slapped her arm away before using his right to hand to grab her by the throat and raise her into the air.