chapter 50

"I still can't believe we're doing this." Sirius said as he, Harry and Bellatrix were sat around the dinner table. They looked over the pictures that he and Harry taken while polyjuiced as Dumbledore, there were some things that Harry wasn't willing to do so Sirius had stepped up and taken the potion and taken the photos. A few of the photos were taken with Kreatcher operating the camera since Harry and Bellatrix refused to be in the room when they were being taken. "This will be like the best prank ever."

"The Polyjuice was a good idea," Bellatrix admitted to Harry. "when did you get some of Dumbledore's hairs?"

"The last time I was in his office," Harry replied. "I had slapped him in the face and used the opportunity to swipe some stray hairs from his beard, I think that's why Voldemort is hairless, so nobody can imitate him using Polyjuice. Anyway, let's just go over the pictures."

"Right, well we got the embarrassing dancing," Sirius said as he looked over the pictures. "we got him kneeling down behind a dog and reaching to remove his clothes as the dog covers its face with its paws."

"I still don't know how you got me to agree to even pretend to do that." Harry commented. Sirius had told him what to do, then transformed into Padfoot, it was after that photo that Harry decided that Sirius was going to be Dumbledore in the rest of the photos. In fact that was the first and last photo Harry took as Dumbledore, the rest were all Sirius disguised as Dumbledore.

"We also have him picking his nose using his wand," Sirius continued, ignoring Harry for the time being. "one of him lovingly stroking a picture of Mad-Eye with one hand while reaching downwards with his other hand, some more embarrassing dancing, one of him trying and failing to lick his elbow, one of him trying and failing to lick his own foot, one of him hip thrusting wildly in the air..."

"I think I'm going to be sick." Bellatrix gagged and covered her mouth with one hand, while Harry did the same.

"one of him tap dancing," Sirius continued. "one of him doing the worm, one of him reaching into his robe as he stares at a bird..."

"Poor bird." Harry commented.

"One of him poking a...'woman's toy'...with his own wand."

"A woman's toy?" Bellatrix asked. "You mean you...where did you even get that?"

"I conjured one up for the photo." Sirius answered.

"Just for the photos?" Bellatrix asked suspiciously.

"Yes," Sirius rolled his eyes, knowing what she was thinking. "I took the pictures then put it in a box and had Shadow hide it in the old coots office."

"I can confirm the last part though I didn't know that I had given Shadow permission to hide a 'woman's toy' in Dumbledore's office." Harry sighed before looking at Sirius. "You did at least use the spell to mask your magical signature right?"

"Of course dear godson," Sirius nodded. "now back to the pictures."

"Must we?" Bellatrix asked.

"We must, besides there are only a few left." Sirius replied. "We've got one where Dumbledore is looking at a picture of a cat while twisting his own nipples."

"Where do you get this ideas?"

"We've got one where he tries and fails at doing a cartwheel, thought that was just because I overshot when I did it. The last picture is of Dumbledore lovingly stroking a picture of Grindelwald with one hand as his other hand reaches into his robe and his tongue keeps sticking in and out of his mouth."

"Okay, so send the pictures off to every wizarding newspaper we know about." Harry said.

"Already did that, I just wanted to show you the pictures." Sirius grinned.