chapter 33

"I can believe he'd be that idiotic" Delphi said with disbelief as she and Harry sat in the middle of the Ravenclaw common room "I mean it's well known that you're an ex-assassin who killed a bunch of actual assassins and Cormac actually thought it was a good idea to mess with you?" The story of what had happened with Harry and Cormac had circled throughout the school multiple times.

"It's rather simple really" Harry spoke, the entire common room listening as they were also interested in the incident "he like many others think that just because I am in school I won't harm them or that Dumbledore and the teachers will protect them. What they're forgetting is it will only take me less than ten seconds to kill them." Harry purposefully glanced towards Roger Davis and gave him a little wink, it was well known that the seventh year would talk behind Harry's back whenever he thought he wasn't around. Roger glared at Harry, expertly hiding the nervousness he felt.

"Mr Potter" A voice called and everyone looked at the entrance where Professor McGonagall was standing alongside Professor Flitwick.

"Gryffindor! Security breach!" Harry said dramatically as he pointed at McGonagall. Delphi and a few others snorted at that.

"Mr Potter, I am the deputy headmistress, I have full permission to enter any common room. You are to come with me to my office." Professor McGonagall said, her thin lips thinner than usual.

"Now Professor I am flattered but I already have a girlfriend" Harry shrugged. "Though I have heard that Roger Davis is single, not surprising really."

"That is not what I meant Potter and you know it." McGonagall said, not finding the situation humorous in any way or form, unlike a few of the Ravenclaw students, Roger Davis was not one of them.

"Can I at least ask what I'm supposed to come to your office for?" Harry asked "Usually when I do something wrong I get sent to the moron's office"

"Professor Dumbledore is busy at the moment and you will show the headmaster the respect he deserves" McGonagall said sternly.

"So I should probably stop being so nice to him?" Harry smirked at the twitch in McGonagall's eye "Besides any thing you can say to me, you can say to me here."

"Mr Potter, that is not a request! You WILL accompany me to my office!" Professor McGonagall demanded.

"You know Professor..." Harry drawled as he stood up "...I don't think you have the right temperament for the job, you're very angry, not good for a woman of your age." Harry walked past McGonagall and Professor Flitwick, the former supressed a growl and followed after him while the other followed to make sure that nobody ended up burning anything.

"What happened?" Delphi asked

"Well" Harry said after he returned several minutes later "just more of the usual, she complained then I insulted her before I left. The word bitch may have been used, the word pussy was used several times. A middle finger or two was added. I also suggested she do some very creative things with her wand and then I told her to fuck off." The common room fell into pure silence "I didn't burn anything though" Harry added.

After a few days Harry was brought to the 'weighing of the wands ceremony', which was apparently part of the tournament. He entered the room and found Dumbledore along with the other school heads, Ludo Bagman and Garrick Olivander, the famed British wand maker. There was also a camera man and a woman dressed in green while wearing too much make up. Harry saw his fellow champions were already there. Krum sniffed upon seeing him and looked away, Cedric gave him a short nod. Harry walked forwards and Fleur grabbed his hand and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mademoiselle Delacour" Olivander said "could we have you first please?" He asked, gesturing for her to hand her wand to him. Fleur removed her wand and handed it to the old wandmaker who began studying it "ah, nine and a half inches...inflexible...rose wood...and the core...it's..."