chapter 31

"Arry" Fleur smiled as she sat down next to Harry at breakfast, and opposite Delphi. "Delphi" She also greeted her fellow blonde "are you both okay?"

"I hate the mornings" Delphi sighed as she rubbed her eyes.

"If it was up to you then you'd be sleeping all day" Harry pointed out.

"And what's wrong with that?" Delphi rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, it's just one of your better ideas" Harry commented as he began eating some toasts.

"You should enjoy the day" Fleur advised.

"Please" Delphi snorted "you're just happy to be here with Harry".

"Guilty" Fleur smirked along with a delicate shrug of her shoulder.

"Merlin, you two are going to give me a headache" Delphi groaned into her hands.

"How do you think I feel with you and the rest of humanity?" Harry shot back.

"Hi Harry" A voice called, Harry turned and groaned when he saw who it was. Hermione Granger was standing there with a box full of badges.

"It won't work Hermione!" An exasperated Neville groaned with his head in his hands.

"Of course it will" Hermione sniffed.

"What's going on?" Ron said as he sat next to them.

"Hermione thinks it is a good idea to try and get Harry to support SPEW" Neville sighed as he rubbed his eyes. SPEW was an idea Hermione had in her third year of school and was one that she stubbornly refused to give up. It was supposed to be a group that tried to stop house elves from being slaves, though Neville personally thought that Hermione was purposefully ignoring the fact that they liked being slaves. He and Ron put up with it for Hermione's sake, but her current idea was where he drew the line.

"Why would you think he'd want to join SPEW?!" Ron looked at Hermione like she was crazy, he himself didn't want to join SPEW and he wasn't an ex-assassin.

"Think of it this way" Hermione said "this is offering him a hand of friendship, also he's the boy-who-lived and an ex-assassin. If he joins then many people will join, probably just so they don't risk his wrath by having house elves. And I know he's an ex-assassin, but as we pointed out, he saved lives so he has to be at least a little good."

"But Hermione, we agreed not to bother him!" Neville reminded her.

"And I won't bother him" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Hermione, you're very voice bothers him." Ron reminded her, in fact it bothered him too but he wasn't about to point that out when she was in slapping range, but she could really shout when she wanted.

"Yeah" Neville agreed "every time, you talk to him it looks like he walks away with a headache"

"It'll be fine" Hermione insisted.

"Hermione, can I remind you that what you're planning to do is pitch an organisation to help house elves, one that very few people have joined, to Harry Bloody Potter?"

"Language" Hermione said automatically.

"Hermione, bloody isn't a swear word when we talk about Potter, it's pretty accurate" Ron pointed out.

"Yeah" Neville nodded "we've seen him stab people, cut throats, burn people and did I forget to mention him cutting throats?"

"I won't annoy him" Hermione said, a little annoyed of their repetitiveness.

"Well she's dead" Ron couldn't help but comment.

"Granger, what the fuck do you want?" Harry asked with a sigh.