chapter 15

"Fine" Harry sighed in annoyance, Shadow who was sat on his shoulder had made a noise that suggested he was also in a similar mood to his master. Currently Harry found himself being in the common room helping Delphi with her homework, by helping he meant trying to explain the bloody thing "okay look, it's really simple. The magic forced through your wand will alter the shape and size of the object, the more magic you put in, the more the powerful the change. However, the problem with that is when people focus on power they forget detail and other stuff like that. So stronger lasts longer but technique and skill will make it better, understand?"

"I think so" Delphi nodded as she moved onto the next question "just one last question, is this charm supposed to have a counter-clockwise wand movement or clockwise?"

"Neither, you just jab it" Harry replied "although some twist their wrists slightly to the right to make it lighter"

"Thanks" Delphi smiled as she wrote it down "and I'm done. Thank you Professor Potter" She joked

"You're welcome and that's ten point for being an annoying little idiot"

"You're mean" Delphi frowned, not really hurt by his words, he says similar things every day

"You're unobservant if you've only just noticed." Harry now frowned, wondering if he should take her to get checked at the hospital wing for memory charms

Tom Riddle AKA Voldemort, or at least the piece of his soul inside the diary that Ginny Weasley was holding, was quite excited. He had managed to get control over the girl, sadly he had to spend a lot of time listening to the silly little creature babble and go on and on about mean brothers, school and how she had a crush on the boy-who-lived and then saw how he wasn't anything like he expected.

The last part interested him.

The boy-who-lived, that's what they called him, a boy who had apparently defeated the future version of himself while only being a baby. He had doubts, he was a great wizard so it was unlikely that he was defeated by a mere infant. However, that wasn't to say that the Potter boy didn't interest him, he still wanted to know what happened. Also he remembered the girls description of him, a boy who would apparently look quite handsome if not for the burn and scratch marks on his face. A prodigy who was the best in nearly every subject, yes, yes he would keep an eye on him.

Anyway he had to focus, he had control of the girl for a limited amount of time, if he was going to release the basilisk then he had better it quick. He got into the chamber of secrets, or he had the girl go in there if you want to be more accurate, he had just entered the chamber. He walked up to the giant statue of Slytherin.

"Speak to me Slytherin, greatest of the four" Tom, through Ginny's body, spoke in parsletounge. A few seconds later the mouth opened and the basilisk slithered out, Tom kept the girl's eyes closed. Annoying as she is, she was valuable for the moment

"Who are you?" The basilisk asked, deciding if it should eat the little girl in front of it

"I am Lord Voldemort, I am speaking through the mind of this girl. I had you attack a girl years ago, now it is time to finish the job. Go and kill"

"No"

"What do you mean no?!" Tom hissed

"It means no, I do not serve you. My allegiance belongs to someone else"

"Who?!" Tom demanded

"That'd be me dipshit" A voice called, Tom's/Ginny's head turned around quickly and saw a boy standing there. Tom recognised who it was, he could tell by the burns.

"Ah, Harry Potter"

"Hello, you're not the Weasley girl are you?" Harry responded in parsletounge, shocking Tom, he then continued in normal English "Or maybe you are and puberty has just fucked up you voice?"