chapter 58

"Alright guys, I am off." Harry said.

"Where are you going?" Bellatrix asked, noting that Harry was dressed in what he usually wore for when he would end up fighting or killing someone.

"I got some recent information about something, and I am going to act on it. I'll try and be back by dinner." Harry said as he pecked Fleur on the lips. "See ya guys." Harry said before Shadow pulled him into the shadows.

Harry's information had caused him to end up in his current position, that position involved him standing in a warehouse, he was standing right next to one Libra soldier who was laying on the floor in a body bind while a bunch of other dead Libra soldiers were scattered around.

"Tell me what I want, pain stops, real simple." Harry said as he removed the Libra soldiers mask and out a gag in his mouth before the Libra soldier could use his suicide tooth. "However I know that you are not going to do that so I am just going to skip over the part where I ask nicely." Harry said as he pulled out a knife. Harry aimed his wand at the Libra man and shot a bone breaker at both of his feet and hands before he shot one more at the Libra man's collar bone.

Harry sat down on the chest of the Libra man who would have been making a lot more noise if not for the gag in his mouth. Harry twirled his wand in one hand and his knife in the other, when he stopped doing that the wands tip glowed red while the knife became covered in flames.

"Let's get started." Harry said.

Air Alpha currently found himself calmly sitting in a forest, he had opted not to use a chair and instead sit with his legs crossed and his eyes closed as he meditated. On his right was a boy who was sat in a cage, the boy was born into Libra just like many before him. The boy was also smart enough to know it would he better for him to stay quiet. Air opened his eyes and glanced around, he saw various Libra members standing around him.

The boy in the cage stayed as far away from Air and the other Libra soldiers as he could possibly get while stuck in the cage.

"I do apologise," Air said to the boy as he checked the time before he closed his eyes again. "but we will be waiting for a bit more." Air said, remembering that the boy was supposed to be moved an hour later.

"W...why are you doing this?" The boy asked, despite his attempt to sound brave the fear was evident in his voice. "I didn't do anything."

"No you did not," Air agreed. "this is more about your mother and father than it is about you."

"W...what?" The boy stuttered, not sure if had heard right. "Mum and dad?"

"Yes." Air replied. He was about to continue when the sound of screaming cut him off.

"What is that?!" The boy exclaimed, obviously alarmed.

"Not the best stealth but rather effective in striking fear into those that are less brave." Air said to himself. Air stayed quiet for several moments as the screams got louder and closer along with the sound of spell fire. Once the sounds had died down Air opened his eyes to find one dead Libra soldier in front of him, he glanced around and saw the other Libra soldiers with him were now dead as well. He looked forwards and saw one person standing a short distance away. "Greetings Mr Potter, how are you?" Air asked in a calm and conversational tone.

"I have been better." Harry said as he stood while wearing his mask over his face, Harry's eyes glanced around. There were plenty of trees that could be used as cover, rocks of varying sizes were scattered all around and could be used both defensively and offensively, there was a small lake of water a small distance behind him. Harry then looked towards the cage.

"Brings back memories?" Air asked as he slowly stood up.

"Bad ones." Harry said, remembering the times when he was the one inside a cage. Harry looked towards the boy, the boy looked about five or six years old. He wore a pair of black shoes, black trousers and a black shirt, Harry remembered wearing similar ones when he was put through training. The only noticeable feature was his short, brown and spiky hair. Harry could not see the boy's face, partly because he was also wearing a Libra mask and partly because the boy was trying to hide himself with his arms. "So...what is up with the kid?"