"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏"- I'm doing good I'm on some new shit

Now that we are getting to them in the BAU and we'll finally meet the team the chapters will have even more parts then usual and the parts will be much longer. Tell me if you prefer it to be shorter, I'll write in which episodes the chapters are taking place in and if I won't it means it's not from the show:)
This chapter have some dialogues from the shows I didn't want to change much because we are just getting to know the characters

Chapters are: 2x09 | 2x10

____

2002

Emily was doing good, it's been two years since Doyle was arrested and her mission was over. she was fine. She was healthy and she has been through therapy at first she insisted she won't go that she doesn't need it Emily hated that idea- of talking to someone.

she couldn't talk about what happened what she had to do she couldn't tell anyone about Declan and the fact that she constantly felt like she drowned into that life and even though it was all over and she was back she kept feeling like she's stuck there under the water in that place. she just didn't trust anyone enough, her apartment felt cold and she still hasn't unpacked her boxes, she couldn't find a reason to.

Then it only got worse she stopped taking care of herself, she didn't sleep well because of the nightmares she also stopped eating properly it wasn't intentional it just happened.

It was only that day when Clyde went visiting her that she accepted it and agreed to go.

____

"you look awful" he said entering her still packed apartment holding a bag of groceries and a pizza box, Emily revealed a small smile

"you don't look so bad yourself" she said closing the door behind him Clyde laughed and started setting the table, finding the plates by spying in her kitchen. "I'm glad to see you haven't lost your humour along with your ability to answer the phone" she chuckled softly.

"it's a good sign you find it amusing" he sat putting a slice of pizza in his plate and gently shoving towards her direction one as well

"you should eat you look awful" Emily sat in front of him rolling her eyes "you already said that" Clyde nodded taking a bite from his pizza

"and I mean it, Eat." he said and Emily did it's not like she wouldn't do it anyway, she forgot how much she loved pizza.

"you know... the rest of the team wanted to come as well they were worried and they missed you" Emily put down her pizza she felt uneasy she didn't like where this conversation was heading, of course she missed her team but she couldn't face them now it wasn't the time and she wasn't ready.

Clyde knew that he knew Emily won't respond nicely to their team arriving unexpectedly she would feel ambushed and get defensive.

"I guessed you wouldn't like that so I came alone" he said quietly as if he was sensing her discomfort, Emily smiled at him she was grateful for that.

She didn't mean to fall asleep but she did and she suffered from a really bad nightmare before Clyde came so she didn't think she would act kindly to her team bursting into her apartment the way Clyde did she knew they were worried but as much as she was happy to see at least one member of her team she really needed to be alone she knew why he was there and she was now annoyed.