Maybe I don't quite know what to say

"a police task force in Sarasota, needs our help, They've had three murders over the past two week all white men in their early 30' brunette single and lives alone"

They were sitting in the round table listening to JJ briefing them about their new case, Pictures of their victims on screen

"Nathan Harrison, Matt Smith and Oliver Miller all disappeared from public places they were reported missing by their families and found days after their abduction" they knew their unsub was a spree killer and it meant there will be more victims if they won't act fast "They all died by different causes with no signs of sexual assault"

"And he has a type" Dave stated the resemblance was noticeable to them all, JJ tilted her head "not quite" she said, another picture appeared on the screen

"another man was reported missing two days ago, Caleb Thompson"

"how do we know it's connected?" Derek asked "apart for him being the same age, he as well was last seen in public place but never after" she answered they all noticed he surprisingly didn't look like the rest of the victims he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"is there anything else connecting the victims?" Emily asked, having another possible victim one that looked the opposite of the last ones meant the victims couldn't be a surrogate for their unsub, he's killing them for another reason.

"nothing they found yet" JJ answered

"okay get Garcia to look for anything else connecting them there must be something" Aaron said standing up "another missing person means we're gonna have another body soon"

Aaron thought about how the number of days between each abduction and kill is changing their unsub was unpredictable.

"we can discuss victimology on the plane we need to move fast" he left the room and the rest of the team followed they all didn't know when the next body will be found but they knew they don't have time to guess.

_
"So he holds them captive for indefinite number of days why?" Rossi asked looking at the files in his hands
"He probably needs time with them to cause this damage they were tortured" Emily said

"There are also signs of overkill all stabbed multiple times post-mortem" Aaron said looking at the photos from the crime scene

"Usually, overkill can mean a personal connection between the unsub and the victim, maybe he knows them" Reid suggested and it made sense- to use this much violence against someone even after their deaths shows the rage their unsub is feeling.

"He's Disorganized the cause of death is different in each kill Oliver died from blunt-force trauma, Nathan's throat had been cut and Matt was strangled to death" he pointed at the photos of their victims

"There is no sexual component to these crimes either, the dump sites changes as well and the unsub doesn't try to hide their bodies" Emily added agreeing with Derek

"he wants them to be found he's making a point"

Aaron finished, it's was already late the team looked exhausted by the surprise case that just came, Aaron didn't think going to the station right now will be useful, they can't go to the dump sites right now and Garcia still haven't found anything so when they landed he sent the team to the hotel, they'll meet with detective Taylor first thing in the morning.
_