"𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖"- that's my man

Thank you for almost 3k reads!! Your votes and comments mean so much I'm glad you like this story even when I find it hard to<3

I'll try to post another chapter this week as an apology for this one I truly hate it with every single cell in my body and the organic molecules they are made of:)
I can do better and I hopefully will so stay updated
Episode:
4x09 | "52 pickup"

"Come in" Aaron said not looking up from his papers, he had a draining meeting with Strauss and a headache all he wanted was to finish his paper work and drink a cup of coffee.

"Good morning" his head raising by the sound of the door closing and her voice. Almost like she knew how exhausted he was she put a cup of coffee on his desk, his headache disappeared immediately and so was his tiredness he smiled and got up to kiss her "good morning, thank you" Emily spent the night with JJ and Garcia so he was happy to finally see her, especially after not seeing her in the office for so long because she was in her medical leave.

"Another meeting with Strauss?" She asked, it was a rhetorical question she already guessed it was her, she knew the effects a meeting with her can have on a person "Yes" he laughed, Emily nodded smiling at him. "I missed you..." he said capping her cheek
"I'm right here" she replied

He leaned in to kiss her and a seemingly harmless-innocent kiss turned into a passionate one. "Aaron..." she mumbled when he led her towards the door and locked it all while he's still kissing her "Emily" he said calmly

Knowing the door was locked and his window blinds were close nothing was preventing them from continuing a part of it was even exciting. they moved in perfect synchronisation Aaron effectively removed her jacket and helped Emily with removing his as well and threw it blindly in the direction of his office sofa.

He gave her goosebumps with each button he opened and every single time his hands touched her flesh, she loved that feeling it made her want him even more, Emily automatically opened his belt with the humongous need to feel him and was stopped by him picking her up and placing her on his desk.
Without any care for the paperwork he worked on that now found their new home on the floor or about almost spilling the coffee cup she made for him.

Emily wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him even closer and tilting her head back giving him the opportunity to go over her body with his lips and tongue, kissing her neck, chest stomach he was making butterflies fly inside her body without stopping.

"Hotch we have a case" JJ's voice came from the other side of the door knocking, they froze in their place Emily was about to burst laughing from the awkward position they found themselves in so Aaron covered her mouth with his hand to stop her from doing so "I'll be right there!" He yelled fighting to keep his voice natural

Emily waited for the sound of JJ's footsteps to weakened before laughing and pressing her forehead against Aaron's chest, he let out a sigh and chuckled, Emily looked at him carefully she couldn't believe the situation they found themselves in, her- half naked and him standing between her legs with his face stained with her lipstick.

‎״okay, we need to go" she said moving to get off his desk "wait" he stopped her placing his hands on her hips he looked at her strangely, Emily raised her eyebrow

Aaron felt his pants tightening and Emily's eyes opened widened with realization "think of something else!" she said laughing nervously encouraging him "I'm trying..." he said her being so close with her shirt open wasn't helping, he got quiet staring at her with a small smile until that overcoming sensation he felt raising was no more.