the only soul who can tell which smiles I'm fakin'

Episodes:
3x6 | 3x7
"About face" | "identity"
We are actually done with this chapter I'm so excited for what comes next stay updated

He was happy to see his old friend again, the thought of having Dave with them made Aaron feel at ease but he knew the way he worked was wrong, he told himself he'll talk to him about it later but after he leaked an important information that they tried so hard to keep to themselves he couldn't wait anymore, it wasn't only the fact that his action could be perceived as if they were the ones to fix things because the local police were inefficient It was also the fact that he did it behind their back, he didn't talk to them he ignore the fact that this was JJ's job she was their link to the outside world and he leaked information she was trying to keep and disregarded her efforts to maintain this information between them, Aaron guessed she was angry and hurt and she was right to be so.

He tried to explain to Dave that he forced their hand and that they function as a team. but Aaron knew he isn't willing to understand at least not now, he isn't used to work with a team but it'll have to change this can't happen again.
Aaron knew Dave but Dave knew him too and he forgot how much.

_
Aaron was busy with paperwork and didn't notice Dave entering his office he cleared his throat announcing his presence Aaron looked up and raised his eyebrow in question, He admired Dave, he appreciated everything he did for the unit and still Aaron wasn't quite sure why he was there but he had a feeling he'll discover that when the time comes. Dave knew Aaron better than he knows himself even though he haven't changed much he noticed a big difference in his behaviour, talking about Haley with him made Aaron unconsciously raise his hand and briefly rub his neck indicating his uneasiness. Dave bite back a smile he really hasn't changed and there was something. it was his tell.
He was sad to hear they were having troubles and he was going to keep an eye on his old friend.

_
Ever since the case in Woodbridge where the team needed to locate Katie at the mall Aaron unknowingly became more protective over Emily, when he saw how the case effected her he made sure to partnered them together more and make sure she's okay, he knew it wasn't right he knew she could take care of herself but he still found himself doing just that.
And He didn't act any differently in this case they were headed to Montana, over the past 14 months, 3 women have been reported missing.  And now there was a fourth woman, Aaron again partnered them together and stayed close to her especially noticing how similar she looked to the victims, dark hair and brown eyes he couldn't help but look out for her, he knew she noticed that too and Aaron knew she'll be angry at him for partnering them up again for meeting the husband of their missing woman.

_
Emily was still embarrassed about crying in front of him and about the fact he saw her drunk she tried to avoid the awkwardness that would came with having a conversation with him but he wouldn't let her, he followed her everywhere.

"You need to stop doing that" she told him they visited Goehring's house and they were left alone by Rossi and Reid.
"doing what?" He knew what she meant Aaron offered Reid and Rossi to start head to the station with Sherriff Williams and get ready to give the profile he noticed the look she gave him

"I'm fine" she said reading his mind and leaving the room she felt sick spending any more time there knowing what happened there.

"I know you are" he said following her out of the room but he wasn't sure if she really was.

"so stop watching me like I'm a child" she was unsettled by what they discovered she still felt dirty touching the Pear of Anguish she felt sick thinking about the fact that she touched the same thing those men used to torture their victims but she couldn't let herself be effected by it not again, not in front of him.