I never had the courage of my convictions

They all gathered at the station early in the morning to work on the profile before heading to interview Sarah's family and the Thorne's neighbor, Their unsub was organised, intelligent and capable of maintaining a normal personal and professional life, he stalks his victims, he know them know their schedules when they go to work and when they leave it.

his emotions are always in check he doesn't lose it and after committing the crime he makes sure to get rid of any evidences, he makes sure to have the upper hand and has control over the whole situation.

They also knew he uses drugs to ensure his victims remain under his control and to maintain dominance. But something was missing

"The Thorne's moved here recently they had no family no friends..." Aaron stated "No one to care or notice their absence" Emily continued, even the reason they were found was because of their dog, who knew when they'll be found if it weren't for it.

"exactly. the Robinson's were found the same day they do have family, stable jobs no financial problems" apart from their appearance and the domestic violence they couldn't find anything connecting the couples, and neither could Garcia they lived in different neighbourhoods had different careers and backgrounds where does he finds them? It almost seemed random.

"I think our unsub might be a woman" Reid said suddenly, Aaron raised an eyebrow

‎״what makes you think that?" He asked, his statement seemed to change his whole thinking process almost immediately he started to see it too.

"Think about it, We saw the same MO in both cases, the wife invited the unsub in, nothing was taken..." Reid began, explaining "because women don't take trophies" Morgan said nodding, their goal is to kill, trophies are not something that mean anything to them.
"Also no abusive husband will ever let his wife have a male friend or invite one to their house without him in it" Dave added almost in disbelief they hadn't seen it before, these types of men are too possessive for that and their wives will never feel confident doing something like that.

Later Morgan Dave and the detective left to visit Sarah's family and the rest stayed at the station keep working on the profile.

____

Morgan, Dave and the detective came back to the station later confirming what they suspected, Sarah was too abused by her husband Eric, they got kicked out by the mother when they arrived at their house but Sarah's sister stopped them and revealed what she promised her sister she would never tell.

Emily and Aaron were on their way to the Thorne's neighborhood when they got informed of what they found- Sarah was secretly attending a support group, and was planning on divorcing her husband before she got murdered, now when they knew that, they could try to find out whether Scarlett was attending the same group when interviewing her neighbour, it could be where their unsub found their victims and if she did most of those women suffered from abuse they could be in danger too.

Emily and Aaron waited by the door listening to the increasing barking and the sound of footsteps until the door opened and the Thorne's neighbor opened it for them, her name was Angela, she looked to be in her mid twenties she didn't seemed to be surprised to see them on the contrary she looked relieved like someone finally came to listen to what she had to say, she welcomed them immediately not giving one glance to their revealed badges, ready to help with whatever they needed.

"I'm sorry about that" she apologised patting the barking dog "he misses Scarlett too" she said, opening the sliding patio doors explaining how she took in Scarlett's dog after her passing since no one could take care of him now when his owners were gone.