This pain wouldn't be for evermore

This chapter is so long I'm sorry, but at least we are done with this episode!
Tell me if there are any typos/ spelling mistakes so I could fix it
_

She wasn't always like this- avoiding crying turning numb and apathetic when something happened and she felt exposed, she hated that feeling, like she was transparent and everyone around her could see exactly what she felt, she usually used to show her emotions her sadness her anger her discomfort or lack of confidence it happened automatically but it didn't bother her.

It was early in her teenager years when Emily Prentiss figured there was no point in crying or show any vulnerability, thanks to her mother she found it useless, embarrassing. She started to believe it wouldn't change anything so she built herself a way out of showing it.

A way of almost not feeling at all. She found comfort in drinking, smoking go out to parties and spend her nights with guys she barely knew, it was easier this way a great alternative. Instead of feeling anxiety or stress she was busy doing something else.

The period after her mother unrooted her again and made her leave Rome and Matthew, Emily was lashing out she knew her mother didn't care so she took it out on the people around her, at the staff at guests she did that with the goal to embarrass her mother and punishing her but her mother knew that so she ignored it, and if there was another living person who was more stubborn than Emily it was Elizabeth Prentiss.

It was when Emily disappeared that Elizabeth decided she had enough she was furious, it wasn't because she was worried about her daughter Elizabeth was used to Emily's disappearances and absence, she was furious because Emily was gone when she was hosting another gala- a culture event which she was constantly reminding her rebellious daughter how important it was for her that she attend it and there she was looking for her instead of making sure everything was ready.

Emily arrived a hour later less drunk than she was before but still not fully sober, the staff were everywhere running around arranging things, flowers drinks and food in her state it was impossible to avoid them so she just did her best to get to her room, she quietly climbed up the stairs but her mother just showed up behind her

"Where the hell have you been?" Emily sighed and turned to face her very angry mother, her hair was done, she had soft Twisted Chignon that kept her hair away from her face and a small piece of jewelry Emily hated to admit that but she looked beautiful she wasn't wearing her dress yet but still managed to look elegant and effortless.

"I was at a party" she said faking a smile and holding the stair railing tightly her headache was killing her. "I can see that. You look awful" her mother said

"thank you it's your genes" she answered back smiling ever more her mother ignored her "what where you thinking?"

Emily rolled her eyes "I'm trying to make new friends that's what you told me to do right?" Emily answered like the reason she left was obvious

"You didn't tell me you are leaving no one saw anything how did you get out?" Her mother asked crossing her arms

"Do you really want to know?" Emily laughed, the first thing she always did when moving to another house and county was to find a way out without anyone knowing, she wasn't going to give it away.

"I don't have time for this" Elizabeth sighed ignoring Emily's 'of course' she was muttering under her breath "go upstairs. I chose your dress and it's too late to change it you can blame yourself for that. Anyway the guests will arrive shortly so get ready" she said turning to leave