Glimpse 19; Lisha

"Our??" Xiayan jumped from the shock, but Zhiming noticed Haoyu seemed less surprised.

"I assume you expected that?" he asked him.

"I mean, I had a hunch, yet people like us are nearly impossible to find." Haoyu stroked his bandaged hand with the other, "Our abilities, aren't blessings anyways. It's given to people who's been through the worst,"

"If my guesses are correct, she might in deep danger. Those captors can grow arrogant and use Lisha against powerful people, worst case scenario, it can trigger a manhunt for her slaying." Zhiming explained, "I suggest an immediate search and rescue,"

"Agreed, leave me to it." Xiayan stood up and walked towards the side of the room across from Haoyu's bed, unzipping a bag and taking out Haoyu's sweater he wore the day of the incident. "Luckily, it wasn't washed yet. I might be able to get myself some DNA," Xiayan winked to her two friends.

"Are there certain areas that she touched? Your arm perhaps?" Zhiming asked as he joined Xiayan.

"Yeah, maybe around the sleeves." Haoyu replied, sitting back to watch.

"Sniff, puppy! Show your big sis where the best spot is!" Xiayan exclaimed playfully as Zhiming sniffed around the sleeves of Haoyu's sweater.

"Xiayan, please don't make it weird..." Haoyu sighed heavily, yet to get used to Xiayan's unique sense of humour.

"Here is good," Zhiming pointed to the lower part of the right sleeve, then Xiayan touched the section Zhiming had pointed out. While waiting for a few seconds, Zhiming took out a folded piece of paper from his coat and outspread it on Haoyu's lap, it was a map of the entirety of China.

Xiayan hovered her right hand over the centre of the map, she focused as her brows furrowed slightly, watching the palm of her hand slowly glow a blue light. It was like a ripple of water, the wave travelled from the centre to the entire map. Xiayan placed her index finger on the paper and moved to Tianjin Municipal, then she started moving her finger around that area, in search for Lisha.

"She was definitely here, there's traces of her." Xiayan said calmly.

"She's not there anymore?" Haoyu furrowed his brows.

"At least, according to me." Xiayan continued to search, which it somehow led her to Beijing. "This map is too small for me to specify, but she's around Tongzhou and Daxing."

"Human traffickers, huh...?" Zhu Wufei was standing in front of a desk, papers of profiles in his hands. They were profiles of the possible kidnappers, who all had criminal records.

"There's no need for you to get involved, Wufei. You're already handling a different case, right?" Mr. Liu was putting on his coat, "Put those papers back on my desk and focus on your case, you have questions demanded to be answered on your end as well."

"Yes, sir."

"I'll be back soon," Wufei watched as his senior leave the room, even until the man was out of sight, Wufei didn't let go of the papers. They were profiles of the 4 kidnappers taken from matching descriptions with the testimonies given by the group of college girls, but there was no sign of a written report on the last and only male victim of the kidnapping.

"It marvels me how Xiao Haoyu manages to get stringed up into this, last time, a murderer was in his classroom, now he's involved with human traffickers." Wufei sat down on his desk with the written testimonies, reading through them to note down all the mentions of Haoyu.

"He's really calm throughout the entire time, even when gunshots were fired."

"Xiao-Jiaoshi is really smart, so I wasn't surprised when he thought of the situation very carefully."