two

rn, ima try n post a chapter every day/2 days !! thanks again brooklyn ilysm!!

☆☆☆

Lilahhhh, wake up. We're here." Steven shakes Delilah, attempting to wake her up.

"Delilah. Wake your ass up!" He tries again.

"Fine, I hope you know you left me with no choice." Steven sighs and grabs Lilah, running to the pool where Belly and Conrad were splashing each other.

Of course, with all the yelling, she was awake by now.

"Steven, what the hell!" She kicks and shouts at her twin.

"I'm serious!"

Delilah was kicking and screaming causing Steven to struggle.

"put. me. down!!." Delilah demands.

"you wish!!" Steven teases.

"fine then!." Delilah replies.

"Okay!!. three, two, on- OWWW. DELILAH WHAT THE FUCK!." Steven dropped the girl, who fell in the grass besides the pool.

"What happened?? Delilah are you okay???" Jeremiah ran up to Delilah.

"Umm no? Delilah just BIT ME." Steven complained, holding his shoulder which was pinkish.

Jeremiah helped Delilah up and she crossed her arms.

"You should have put me down like I said." Delilah suggests, rolling her eyes.

"it's not my fault you can't take a joke!!"

"that's it Steven!!. you-" Delilah charged at her brother. Stevens expression changed super fast as he ran the other direction.

Delilah caught up to her twin super fast and jumped on his back.

"delilah!! get off of meee" Steven tripped and fell, causing Delilah to fall too.

"what the hell Delilah." Steven hissed.

"I guess we both 'can't take a joke'".

----

Jeremiah helped the girl up again. This time, wrapping her into a hug., slightly picking her up and spinning her around.

Delilah loved Jeremiah's bear hugs. She hugged him back almost immediately as a finilar scent flooded her nose. She giggled smiling into his neck.

Jeremiah felt his face get hot as an unwelcome swarm of butterflies danced within his stomach. He put her back on the ground.

"Nice to see you, baby." Jeremiah says, Delilah jumps back up and wraps her arms around his neck, her legs go around the waist of her bestfriend.

She missed him, more than anyone could imagine - but she wouldnt admit it.

"I missed you so much, Dels." He smiles against her neck.

"Who wouldn't!" Delilah smiles.

"Alright, okay, no more mercy." Jere says, lifting the girl over his shoulder running towards the house.

"Jeremiah!"

☆☆☆

Belly was sitting on the barstool next to Beck, when Delilah and Jeremiah enter.

Jeremiah had his arm around the smaller girls shoulder.

"I have something for you later.." Jeremiah smirks, walking towards the stairs.

Delila huffs, a very small grin on her face.

Delilah walked over to Belly and sat next to her.

"Oh, Belly, you are growing up. You're in bloom." Susannah squeezes their arms, Lilah snickers.

"oh My goodness!. Delilah!!. you're gorgeous sweetheart!. is that a... nose peircing??"

"um yea it is. I didn't know until it was too late." Laurel says, sternly.

"It looks stunning!!." Susannah compliments the girl.

Belly rolled her eyes.

"Well, thank you, Susannah. You on the other hand? You're glowing." Lilah kisses Beck on the cheek and stands.

"I'll be in my room, if you need me. I'm gonna unpack." She rushes up the stairs.

Once she gets to her room, she closes the door and lays back on her bed. Grabbing her shark stuffed animal and holding it next to her.

Steven had given it to her in 5th grade when he found out about the girls bullying her on the playground. She had been sitting on the curb, crying over the scrape on her knee. He looked out for her from then on, but sometime he wasnt there immediately. Just like this summer.

And on that note, her door bursts open to reveal a shirtless Jeremiah.

"Damn, you got abs now." She blurts, not taking a moment to think.

"Oh, yeah, I started working out just for you," Jeremiah smirks and winks.

Lilah throws a pillow at him and laughs.

"Oh is that how it is." She nods and laughs more.

"Yeah?" He teases, coming closer.

She giggles and he tickles her, sitting on her. He pins her arms above her head. She flips them over so she has an advantage but she doesnt think it through. Her face hovers just over his. His eyes flutter down to her lips, hers do the same.

His hand instinctively goes to tuck a strand of hair back behind her ear. Her cheeks flush and he notices.

"I'm.. sorry." He says as she snaps out of it, sitting up but not just that, getting off of him completely. Left standing at her bed.

"It's, um, it's okay." She says embarrassed, swiping her hand across her back pocket, hands on her hips.

"Okay, so, hurry up and change, I wanna go swimming before dinner." Jeremiah sits up on her bed, looking up at her.

"Ugh, ask Belly." She turns and walks over to her bags, unpacking into the drawers.

"She's busy, come on. I've been wanting to go to the ocean all day, but I was also waiting for you to get here. So, pleeease, go swimming with me." He whines.

"You sure you're not just hanging out with me because Belly isn't around right now?" She asks, glancing at him with a glare.

"Of course not. You're the only girl I want to spend my time with, Dells, you know that."
Jeremiah assures, he stands up and walks to her.

He leans on the dresser, facing her, grinning ear to ear.

She smiles, setting her bikini on the top of the dresser.

"You're sweet. So Fine. Now go so I can change!" She starts to push him out. But he pushes back so her pushes don't effect his position.

"Can't I stayyy, it's not like I havent seen you naked before." Jeremiah smirks.
"Get out of here before I say yes!" Laughing, she tries to shove him out.

"Yes, ma'am." He turns and kisses her on the cheek, then walking backwards, closing the door for her. The air is different, the energy. It cool, it's calm. It's something everyone could get used to.

I'm so inlove with this chapter. chapter 3 is under construction rn and will be posted either today or tomorrow !!.

July 21st, 2023 12:41 AM!!