twenty

Conrad and Delilah quickly ran downstairs to where everyone was crowded by the door.

Delilah ducked through everyone.

"wow! she's hot." Jeremiah said, honestly.

"dude stop!!."

"i'm just saying what everyone else was thinking!!." jeremiah shot back.

" i Definitely wasn't."  delilah said

"me. Neither" Belly replied.

:yo that could be their future stepmom." Conrad smiled.

"dude, what the hell!!."  Stevn scolded.

" They're coming!!."  conrad and Jeremiah ran out and Delilah attempted to leave, but Conrad brought her back.

" Hey!!." John said belly and Steven smiled.

" Give your old man a hug" belly and Steven hugged john willingly wilst Delilah got dragged into it by Steven.

there was akward silence for a few minutes after they pulled away.

"This is Victoria!!." john introduced his girlfriend.

"Hey guys, it's really great to to meet you!!."  Everyone nodded except for Delilah.

John and Victoria left.

"there's no way she's 27. We have to grab her ID and check." Belly whispered yelled,

" she's a grad school chill!!." steven matched her tone.

"yeah, I don't think dad would go for anyone younger." Delilah reassured her younger sister.

"i can't chill!!.  knock off Dakota Johnson has her claws and our dad!!."  Belly replied.

" She looks more like Carmen chaplin  To me," delilah said. everyone laughed. "yeah." steven replied.

______

They walked in the other room. delilah and belly we're relieved to hear that their dad wouldn't be staying in the house that summer and they were both okay  with that.

" so I convinced John to stop at a fruit stand on the way over and I figured I could make some pomegranate margaritas later." Victoria pulled out a bag of pomegranates.

" how thoughtful of you"  Laurel said.,, smiling.

Delilah could tell she was faking a smile, and apparently Susanah could too. Susannah always knew exactly when laurel was upset.. she was very observant and caring towards all of them. delilahfelt really bad for her mom. 

The doorbell rang.

" I'll get it!!." Belly said happily.

"me toooo" Delilah Replied.

"uhh shayla.." Stevens said.

Delilah and Steven quickly  Followed after belly.

belly opened the door.

"Belly!!" nicole trapped belly in a hug. she hugged her back. 

Nicole glared at delilah.,, who just smiled at her.

a/n: sorry ab the short chapterrr I'll make up for it I promise!!.