thirty five.

Delilah sat outside on the curb waiting for shayla to pick her up.

she was going to call Conrad, but it hadn't been too long since he had dropped her off. and she was scared.

shayla pulled her car around and Delilah got it.

"hey" shayla smiled at her

"hi. I'm sorry I know you got shit going on today. "

"don't apologize!!. it's okay."  shayla began to drive off.

"did you bring it..?"

"yep." shayla tossed a bag at her.

_________

"see you tonight." shayla smiled at delilah.

"thank you again shay." Delilah reached over and hugged her friend in the car before getting out and running up to the house.

she wanted to get inside as quickly as possible and didn't wanna see Conrad.

she successfully made it to the bathroom and she sighed before locking the door.

Delilah pulled out the pregnancy test from the bag.

_______

she sat on the toilet while she waited for the test to be ready. delilah thought it was the longest five minutes of her life. when her phone beeped she stood up quickly.

she didn't check the test. she was scared. but finally she sighed and checked it.

positive.

her hand went over her mouth. and she felt tears form in her eyes... she didn't know if it was a good thing or not. 

she was scared.  she had no idea what Conrad would say.. what if he didn't wanna be with her anymore? what If laurel kicked  her out.

her brain was going a mile a minute and she was freaking out.

after what seemed like forever, Delilah decided she needed to tell Conrad.

a/n: ts is taking FOREVER.