eighteen

Delilah woke up to find that Conrad wasn't next to her anymore. she sighed, scratching the back of her neck.

She decided to get dressed.. she put on black Jean shorts and a teal crop top.

She put on her silver necklace with the initial "D" on it and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

She took one last glance at herself in the mirror and walked out of her room.

________

downstairs ,,. Jeremiah sat at the bar, drinking a green drink. He smiled at Delilah, who smiled back.

"are you still mad at me ?" he asked,, Delilah had almost completely forgotten about last night.

"nope." she replied sitting infront of him. "have you seen Conrad?" Jeremiah shook his head.

"I haven't seen him since the party last night. he said something about going to Nicoles."

"oh?" Delilah felt her heat drop.

"yeah. I don't know though. he doesn't seem that attracted to her."

"yea. I don't see it either."

Delilah took a sip of Jeremiah's drink,, which was surprisingly good.

"hey do you Wana go on a muffin run? I really don't wanna be here." Delilah asked,, sliding Jeremiah's drink back to him.

"is that even a question?" he laughed. "ima make a to go cup,, can you get the keys from Conrad's room?" Delilah nodded as she ran to the stairs.

_________

Delilah opened Conrad's door,, looking around the room as she went to the drawer where he usually keeps the keys.

Conrad had alot of sailing trophies and picture frames.

Inside of the drawer,, was a few packs of condoms,, a wore out box,, the keys,, and a little black bag.

Delilah let her curiosity get the best of her,, she opened the bag ,, to reveal a smaller black box,, she took the lid off of it to see a small silver infinity charm necklace.

she traced her fingers along the curves. 'maybe this was the present Conrad supposedly forgot to get Belly on her birthday.' Delilah thought to herself. She quickly put the box back in the bag,, grabbing the keys and leaving the room.

________

Delilah sat in the passenger seat next to Jeremiah, looking out the window.

"you okay del?" Jere asked concerned.

"yea.. I just don't understand Conrad sometimes."

"what do you mean?" Jeremiah questioned.

"like,, last summer; we were super close, then this summer; he's completely different. I can't handle his constant personality changes- it's driving me insane." Delilah confessed.

"it's not just you del,, he's been like that for months"

"hm."

"I heard about you and Christian." Jeremiah nudged Delilah playfully with his shoulder, changing the subject. "how's that going?"

"what??" Delilah laughed. "it's nothing.,, i gave him my number,, and he texted me...
but I never replied."

"What?! reply!!." Jeremiah demanded. "he probably thinks you ghosted him!!."

"he probably forgot alllll about it by now" Delilah laughed.

"um you seen him yesterday,, and besides nobody can forget about you del,, it's just not possible!" Jeremiah laughed.

Delilah sighed,, giving in.

She took out her phone; "what do I even say?" she asked.

"ummm well he sent hey with 5 ys,, sooo umm say hey with 2. play hard to get"

"but- is it really playing hard to get if I dont like him?" Delilah asked,, truthfully.

"good point." Jeremiah laughed.

"so how about you? how's you're love life going?"

"mmm pretty good. I have abs now." Jeremiah replied,,

"how does having abs relate to your love life?" Delilah asked.

"girls love a man with abs." jere smirked.

"apparently guys do too" delilah laughed as Jeremiah playfully punched her arm.

________

Delilah and Jeremiah walked into the house to see it was empty,, except for Conrad, who was sitting on the couch. he looked up,, and saw Delilah.

a hurt expression spread across her face that would've Been hard for anyone not to notice.

Conrad walked over to Delilah.

"hey.. I'm sorry I left this morning-"

"you mean last night? yea- I hope you and Nicole slept great last night."

"what??"

jeremiah walked upstairs.

"what did he tell you??"

"that you stayed at Nicole last night. you left when I fell asleep."

"lilah!! he's lying!"

"mmm"

"come on!! I'm serious. I was working with Cleveland lilah I swear I wouldn't do that to you again." Conrad ran hie fingers through his hair. "Delilah. everything's been going good. please believe me." Conrad begged.

"I know.. I know. I believe you connie- I'm sorry." Conrad hugged the girl.

"you know why he's doing this right?? he's jealous." Conrad said.

"mmhm" Delilah said. hugging Conrad back.

Episode three finished. ✅

an: do you guys think jeremiah was lying? or conrad??
comment!!.

don't fg to vote either!!.

November 19th. 2023