ten

Delilah and Christan sat in the grass outside of the country club. Delilah had her legs curled close to her body trying to keep warm. She was shivering, Christian noticed because he took off his hoodir and handed it to Delilah. She took it and flashed him a smile.

"so. What do you like to do for fun?" Delilah asked the Raven haired boy.

"uhm I like fishing; my dad's a fisherman.. He taught me how to fish very young."

"awe. that's cute." she replied . A smile spread across her face.

"are you and Steven twins or something?" Christian asked.

"what?"

"Steven?"

"oh yeah.. unfortunately. " Delilah chuckled and Christain joined it.

"what's it like having a twin?"

"it's actually kinda cool... we share friends. and we hangout like friends sometimes.. I copy his homework because we're in the same grade and shit like that."

"yea. that's cool..."

"yeah honestly it is.. he's always there for me and I am for him. he's the only person who actually has my back you know?"

"yea. I feel that way about my dad. He's the only one who understands."

"yea... I'm lucky to have Steven. I'll never tell him it, but I love him."

"yea.. does that mean you're also friends with Conrad and jeremiah?" Christian asked.

"uhm yep. why?"

"oh no reason.. do you guys stay at their place during the summer too?"

"yeah. it's really nice there. I love it."

"ah."

Christian got really quiet and looked away from Delilah.

"are you okay?" Delilah asked concerned.

"me? oh um yea. Sorry."

"it's okay. how do you know jere and Conrad?" Delilah asked.

"me and Conrad used to be friends. A few years back. something happened and it really aggravated him. He didn't like me so much after it."

"oh.. I'm sorry."

"it's okay. Conrad's kinda weird. he's different now."

"yea. he is."

☆☆☆

"thanks for brining me home christan." Delilah thanked The boy as he walked her to her door.

"No problem." He flashed her a smile, "I had fun."

"Yeah, me too," she replied, they looked at each other for a moment.

Delilah Noticed Christian's Gaze shifting from Her eyes to Her lips. Her face flushed as Christian began to lean in and brushed his lips against hers. Delilah smiled into the kiss.

When they pulled away, they both laughed nervously.

"good Night, Delilah." Christian smiled.

"What about your hoodie?"

"I'll use it as an excuse to talk to you again." Christian winked at the girl.

Delilah felt her face get hot as she spun around and walked through the door with a smile spread across her face.

☆☆☆

Delilah walked into the house trying to be as quiet as she could so the others wouldn't hear her.

She shut the door Behind her, Which was louder than she expected. she walked towards the stairs, wincing at the sound from the door. She took her shoes off, so she wouldn't make any noise as she started up the stairs.

Delilah breathed a relief sigh as she opened her door she shut it behind her and turn on the light.

"Conrad? why aren't you in my room?" Delilah said, shocked.

Conrad sat up avoiding the question. He stared at the girl for a minute before she spoke again.

" Hello??" Delilah blurted . "Are you gonna answer me??"

"Who was it?."

"What?" delilah was genuinely confused.

"the boy I saw you guys kiss." Conrad replied.

"I thought you "don't give a fuck about what I do anymore!" Delilah quoted the boy, from something he told her last summer.

"I don't." Conrad replied bluntly, " but I promised my mom I would look after you."

"well don't I don't need you too I didn't then I certainly don't now,"

" don't lie to yourself. Lilah, you know you need me."

"yeah, o k," Delilah said, clearly irritated.

"i see the way you look at me. theres something there."

"shut up, and get out I need to change."

"nothing I haven't seen before." Conrad teased.

Delilah felt her face get hot for the 2nd time that night.

The smile plastered across conrads face.

"you're so fucking confusing conrad."

"how?"

"one minute were cool. the next you hate my guts... and your kissing random girls.. then, you like me.. and want me and shit. then you don't care-"

"I do care." Conrad cut her off.

"really? it doesn't seem like it."

"I'm sorry- I don't mean to.. it's just- there's alot going on right now."

"it's fine."

Conrad's voice changed quickly.. it was softer now.. Delilah liked this tone.

"it's not.. you don't have to lie."

"whyd you do it?"

"what?"

"last summer... whyd you do that."

"look- I'm a dude. and sometimes, dudes make horribly stupid decisions they can't explain.. and this is one of them..."

"you love bombed me.."

"okay? I know I'm sorry. you're no so innocent either."

"what-?"

"you chose my brother over me."

"yea but- that was after I found out about-"

"I needed you Delilah. more than I ever needed anyone." a tear fell from Conrad's face.

"I know.. I know I'm sorry. girls make dumb decisions too Conrad. I'm sorry."

"yeah.. me too.. it hurts me everytime I think about what I did. I'm sorry."

Delilah held onto the boy.

"I know.. I'm sorry too Conrad. I really am."

that was the last thing said.. the pair stayed like that, Conrad rubbing the small of Delilahs back as she drifted to sleep.

AN: YALLLLLLLLLLL. I THINK. IMA ADD A FLASH BACK NEXT CHAPTER SO YALL WILL SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND TO CONRAD AND DELILAH!!! AND IM USING CAPS BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH MY FUCKING BOOOOKKK. LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AMD SHIT THANK YOU FOR THE READS. I love you dudes♡.