twenty one

Delilah was sitting alone with her feet in the pool. She sighed as she kept stealing glances at Conrad and Nicole who were oddly close in the pool.

She looked over to jere,, who was engaged in a conversation with her dad's new girlfriend. Shayla was talking to laurel,, and GiGi ( the girl Delilah didn't rly like) was sweet talking Susannah.

Delilah Scoffed, kicking her feet back in forth in the pool.

Maybe this forth wasn't going to be as magically as the rest,, maybe Delilah wasn't going to get a kiss under fireworks like she had once dreamed of.

it's okay though, right?

She knew,, that this might be the last summer they were all together, all except for Mr fisher.

She glanced back over to Conrad, who was surprisingly looking back at her. she rolled her eyes, getting up and walking away from the pool.
______

She walked inside,, where belly and jere were sitting at the table, drinking something; while the other kept watch.

"you guys look suspicious... whats going on?" she laughed, walking up to them.

"Victoria made pomegranate margaritas and they are the best drink I've ever had" Belly said, taking the glass from Jeremiah.

"Belly, it's the only drink you've ever had." Delilah laughed.

"come on del,, you've gotta dry it!!." jeremiah said, belly handed Delilah the glass.

"well it's pretty much gone" she laughed.,, indulging what was left in the glass.

"you're right we should ma-"

"great idea!!." delilah said. jumping up and down.

"what- I didn't even finish what I was sayi-"

"let's make more!!. you know how to aamke these right??" Delilah asked the pair.

"we need some more pomegranate juice"

"you got it." Delilah took Jeremiah's chair when he went over by belly.

Conrad walked in.

"what are you guys doing?"

"were making pomegranate margaritas,, it was Delilahs idea." Jeremiah smiled at the girl, who smiled back, completely ignoring Conrad's presence.

"well... you gotta use the good blender" Conrad smiled.

"we haven't used that since the kool-aid debacle of 2011." Jeremiah laughed.

"yea.. the counters were sticky for about 2 summers?"

"just about"

"Yea. and Mr. fisher kept it in a brief case in jeres room for almost a year" Delilah giggled. still ignoring Conrad.

"won't he be mad if he finds out??"

"he won't find out because he's not coming." Conrad said,, smiling.

they added the ingredients in, and belly added a bit too much alcohol.

Conrad shut the blender and turned it on,, lifting his hands off and on the lid.

"keep both hands on it!!." Everyone laughed.

"you know what I miss?"

"what?"

"Laurel putting dad in his place."

"yea." Delilah giggled. "shed walk in and she'd be like "adam"." Delilah mocked her mother.

Everyone laughed and the room was filled with smiles.

"adam!!." Laurel said.,, "you came!!."

The group looked behind them to see the one and only Adam Fisher.

Delilah watched as Jeremiah's smile Widened more.

And Conrad's disappeared completely as he looked down to the ground.

It was like jeremiah stole Conrad's smile.

if that was ever possible.
-----------

A/n: sorry I haven't posted Ina min. I jus went through a p bad breakup n it's been weighing me down frl.

Buttttttt I hope you like this.,, i know it's not that long buttttt. I'll post again soon!!.

love ya dudes!!.