thirty

Conrad and Delilah pulled up to the Country Club where the play It Forward volleyball tournament was Being held.

They arrived right While Susannah was in the middle of giving her speech, Susannah shot Conrad A look but he looked away.

His hand went to Delilah's waist guiding her the right way. She smiled at him. Conrad stared into Delilah's dark brown eyes.

"Let the games begin!!." Susannah shouted at the end of her speech.

"Wanna drink?" Conrad asked Delilah. she nodded and he went to get her something to drink.

Nicole walked over to her, "hey.."

"uhh hi?" Delilah, replied confused.

"Look, I'm sorry about everything that happened in the past. And I understand if you don't want to but I was wondering if you would maybe want to be friends?"  Nicole asked nervously.

Delilah smiled, "i mean. Yeah, sure, as long as you don't try anything with Conrad again. I'm fine," Delilah Replied,

"oh, don't worry about that, I'm over conrad" nicole assured.

"alright then yes we can be friends."

Nicole smiled.

"Okay, good!!.  anyways, I'm having a Boat party tonight and I was wondering if you would maybe want to come?" Nicole asked.

"whos all going to be there?"

"uhm,, me,, gigi,, shay,, maybe belly and taylor"

"oh God; Belly is being so weird. she's trying to get with conrad."

"damn.. I would say something.. but I can't really talk" Nicole said, the pair laughed.

Conrad came back.

"Oh, Hey, Nicole?"

"Hey, Conrad"

"What are you doing over here?" conrad asked concerned.

" I was just talking to your girlfriend. I'll Be going now see you tonight Delilah!!." Nicole flashed her a warm smile as she walked away.

"What was that about?" Conrad asked.

"i don't know I guess nicole wants to be friends now."

"Weird" Conrad replied handing Delilah, her drink..

____________

Belly and taylor were playing against some girls Delilah didn't know. Belly and Taylor were winning until Taylor fell. Jeremiah took her place.

Unfortunately, he wasn't very good. Belly called time and she looked over at Conrad.
Delilah knew what she was thinking

"conrad. I need you to sub in" del  glared at her sister, who smiled.

"no." Delilah denied.

"Yeah, no!!." conrad agreed with his girlfriend.

"now" belly insisted. 

delilah shot Conrad a sad look as he agreed

."where do you want me?" He sighed.

_________

Delilah sat by Jeremiah with her arms crossed.

Taylor came up to them,,  her ankle was fine.

"I'm sorry, Jeremy,"

" it's fine."

"I'm sorry, too Delilah. I ship jelly not bonrad" 

Delilah laughed, "it's OK Taylor" taulor shot her a sympathetic look.