seventeen

The drive home was silent. It was a mix of a comfortable silence,, and a mix of akward.

Delilah, was on the verge of tears,, she was looking out the window, zoned out as she stared at the passing scenery.

Conrad just kept his hands on the wheel, continuing to drive back to the beach house.

One hand, migrated to Delilahs thigh, caressing it,, to comfort her.

Delilah looked over at Conrad, who's eyes were also a light red color. She flashed him a sympathetic smile.

Conrad smiled back,, gently,, it was more of a half smile.

Delilah saw the hurt in his eyes. This hurt the girl even more.

Conrad turned back to the road. as he turned onto the familiar street.

The street seemed endless. Delilah could see the beach though, it made her happy.

"wanna.. go for a swim?" she asked conrad, a slight smile appeared on her face.

"right now? it's like 1 am del" he laughed.

"so? there's never a wrong time to go for a swim."

"you're right about that."

"I'm always right connie" Delilah laughed as Conrad pulled into the drive way. Delilah flung her car door open jumping out, her body filled with excitement.

"race ya!!." she yelled, bolting into the house, "HEY !!. no fairrr!!." he ran after her, catching up to her quickly. He caught up scooping her up from behind as soon as she hit the porch.

"conrad!!. put me downnn" she giggled, squirming around in Conrad's arms.

"what's the magic wordddd" cnad joked, tightening his grip a little.

"fuck offfff" Delilah said,, in a joking manor. Conrad put her down,, grabbed her shoulders and gently turned her around to face him.

"lose your attitude" Conrad said,, Ina serious tone. (he wasn't being serious.)

Delilah rolled Her eyes.

"why don't you make me" Delilah said.

Conrad smirked,, he grabbed delilahs hand,, pulling her into the house.

it was quiet ,, the rest of the teens were still at the party and Susannah and Laurel were somewhere else.

Conrad pulled the girl up the stairs, and to her room. she opened the door and gently shut it behind her.

Conrad stood before her,, smiling down at her as his grip tightened on Delilahs waist.

her breath hitched as he leaned in, and softly kissed her lips.. she kissed him back softly.

Conrad moved his hand up to palm her breasts through delilahs shirt. She sucked in a breath as he continued kissing her.

Conrad walked Delilah over to the bed and she gently laid down,, Conrad going on top of her.

*SMUT SKIP IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT*

the kisses got more heated, Conrad flipped them over,, his hands gripped her thighs as she began grinding against him, he gasped.

Conrad removed her shirt quickly,, then he removed his. Delilah kissed the boy again,, pulling away , and looking into his eyes.

"you're so gorgeous lilah" Conrad said,, he flipped the pair Over again, he was now onto of Delilah.

he left a trail of kisses and marks down her body, as he moved down to where Delilah wanted him the most. he slid off delilahs shorts, and played with the waist band of her panties, she gasped.

Conrad moved his finger to rub her on the outside of her pants and she moaned. Delilah shifted her body trying to get Conrad to touch her more. he pushed her thighs back down.

"Conrad please" she begged.

Conrad gave in,, he slipped her panties down, and rubbed her clit with his thumb, she moaned. He skipped in a finger,, slowly going in and out. Delilah was wet.

Conrad slipped another finger in, quickening his pace. Delilah moaned and began thrusting against his hand.

"I'm going to cum..." Delilah warned as she tightened around his fingers. Conrad stopped.

"awe... conraddd" Delilah pouted.

"I don't want you to cum yet sweetheart." Conrad breath was hitting her pussy. he kissed her clit, taking it into his mouth, sucking and gently biting on it.

Delilah moaned ,, arching her back at his movements. Conrad swirled his,, sucking and nibbling in places making Delilah weak. she moaned louder. as she tightened herself once more.

"cum for me baby" Conrad said,, "show me how good I make you're pretty pussy feel." his words set the girl over the edge as she released herself,, she was out of breath. she lay there. panting. as Conrad sucked up the mess he just caused.

*END OF SMUT*

_________

"do you still Wana take that swim?" Conrad asked. Delilah put her panties back on and grabbed Conrad's hoodie, slipping it over her head. she curled up and pulled her blanket up. "I'll take that as a no." Conrad laughed,, pulling his shirt over his head,, and lying down next to the girl. who cuddled up to him, turning the light off.

Delilah was happy, it was like nothing bad had happened. Conrad had a way of doing that to her.,, and Delilah had a way of doing the same thing to him. that's why they were perfect for eachother.

Conrad kissed Delilah's forehead, pulling the blanket up around them once more.

"Delilah.."

"yes?"

"I love you.."

Delilah felt her heart skip a beat. she hugged Conrad tighter.

"I love you too connie."

that was all they said,, before the both drifted off to sleep.

_____

AN:... ummm anywaysss

Conrad and Delilah ? what's a good ship name? leave your suggestions in the comments!!.

don't forget to vote!!.

I love ya dudes.

November 17th. 2023!!.