eleven

this is kinda a boring chapter.. jus so yall know.

_

________

Conrad lifted Delilah off his chest and gently placed her head on her pillow.

He smiled As the girl slept peacefully, he sighed, Conrad leaned over and kissed her forehead before he silently left Delilahs room.

He walked downstairs and into the living room where Laurel and Susannah lay passed out on the couch.

He smiled softly and covered them up.

☆☆☆

Delilah woke up to a knock on her door she leaned over and opened it because it was right by her bed, Steven stood in the doorway.

"what the fuck do you want?" Delilah asked (jokingly). "I need my beauty sleep."

"yeah well you needa sleep more because it's obviously not working." Steven snickered.

"oh yeah?. that sounds crazy coming from you Steven. especially since you look like you've been ran over by a dump truck." Delilah shot back.

"yeah, whatever get up it's bellys birthday."

'mm five more minutes"

"nope!"

Delilah rolled over abd ignored Steven.

"you've left me no choice." Steven Warned as he grabbed her blanket and began to run with it, Delilah followed after him.

Steven ran towards the stairs, and when he was about half way down, Delilah pounced on the blanket.

Steven tripped and fell talking Delilah down the stairs with him.

"I hope you guys didn't break anything!" Laurel shouts from the kitchen.

"eat shit steven." Delilah huffed under her breath.

☆☆☆

"goodmorning bday girl." Jeremiah said as Belly walked In the room.

"how's it feel to be 16?"

"amazing." Belly smiled.

after a few more birthday wishes, and breakfast it was time for gifts.

Belly sat in front of everyone with a gigantic snile on her face. Laurel's present was first. She got belly a book with her favorite poem.

"for whatever we lose. Like you or me, it's always ourselves we find in the sea."

Jeremiah got her a good luck charm to help her pass Her driver's test, Suzannah gave her a pearl necklace. She got on her sweet sweet 16.

"My turn!!" Delilah said.

she handed belly a gift bag.

belly opened it to find a candle, Lipgloss and some jewelry.

"thank you lilah!!" belly hugged her older, sister.

'Of course, you're growing up so fast..," delilah said dramatically.

'think fast" steven chucked a box at the girl.

' Steven!" Laurel scolded.

while Steven. I can't believe you actually spend money on me. Relax, I just didn't want you ceiling mine if you're when I get in.

"I didn't know you were still considering Princeton." Laurel said.

"well I'm gonna apply for a few scholarships. And dad thinks I can get some financial aid.. I don't know let's see if I get in."

"yeah.. I've been thinking about Princeton too." Delilah but in.

"what!. no!. I've lived with you my whole life. I'm NOT going to stay on the same campus as you're bitch ass!" Steven said.

"well too fucking bad" Delilah teased. " cry about it bitch" Steven stuck out his Tongue while Delilah flipped him off.

Just before laurel could get after them, Susannah spoke; "uhh conrad? do you wanna give Belly your present?"

Delilah watched as Conrad slipped something back into his pocket. "sorry I forgot.." Conrad replied bland.

☆☆☆

Delilah lay in her room when Belly walked In. "del come on! Jeres taking me driving."

"fuck that gotta do with me?" Delilah asked.

"uhm you're coming? We're gonna go pick up Taylor after."

"what! come on Bellyyyyy. you know me and Taylor don't get along."

"but delilahhhh it's My birthday!"

"ughh fine. only because I love you."

"okayy!! be in the car in 5!" Belly left the room.

Delilah put on Christians hoodie and a pair of black leggings.

she sighed as she left her room.