thirty six

(guys im so sorry, this isn't very good anymore:/) 

Delilah walked over to Conrad's room. She softly knocked on the door before walking in. There was belly. Sitting on his bed. but Conrad was nowhere in sight. Belly was holding something, A necklace. The infinity necklace.

"Wheres Conrad?" she asked me. 

"Obviously not here. why re you in his room Belly?" Delilah asked. 

"I need to talk to him." she stood up, looking at me. 

"Belly. you need to stop. He's my boyfriend."

"I've always liked him Delilah! You can't just randomly decide one day that you want him. i really like him and you ruined it for me! i really thought he was starting to like me too!" belly screamed, her eyes were watery. 

"I've liked Conrad since before i even knew what the term like meant belly! you know that! You're not being fair at all! i'm sorry okay? i'm really sorry. but i love Conrad. and he loves me. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BELLY!" Delilah felt really bad, but she knew it had to be said. 

"we'll see about that." Belly glared at her before storming out the room. 

Delilah shook her head and sighed before calling Conrad. 

_________

Conrad was at the beach, surfing.  Delilah said she needed to talk to him about something. and he said he would be there soon. 

She was in her room, getting ready for the ball. She was wearing a black dress, it was about 2 inches above her knees and she has on glittery heels. She put in silver hoop earrings and curled her hair. She also put on the necklace Conrad has bought her. she didn't have her makeup on yet.

there was a knock on her door, "Come in" Delilah said. 

Conrad walked in. he looked worried, but he had his tux on already. 

"hey Laurel and my mom are about ready to go... is everything okay?" he asked. Delilah just stared at him, he frowned.  Her eyes were glossy. 

"whats wrong baby?" Conrad said, wrapping the girl in his arms. 

"i'm scared..." 

"of what love? you know you can talk to me." 

Delilah pulled away from him. He sat on the edge of her bed. 

"Promise you wont be mad.. or break up with me?" she turned back and looked into his eyes.  Conrad stood up. "did you cheat on me..? he looked sad. 

"What??? no i didn't!" Delilah walked over to him and grabbed his arm. he looked at her. "okay.. i promise." he said, sitting back onto the bed. Delilah sat next to her.

"so this morning, when i was at the  country club.. i got sick.. and then i thought about my period.. and" 

"what?"

"and i haven't gotten my period. so i took a test." 

Conrad looked scared. 

"and.. are you-" 

"Yes..." Conrad face light up.  "What?? really??" Delilah nodded. 

Conrad stood up and picked her up. 

"i'm gonna be a dad!! and young,, sexy dad" 

"well duh" Delilah laughed. 

"Laurel is gonna lose her shit..."  Conrad said once the two pulled apart.

"oh well..." Delilah smiled. 

"We can tell the family tonight.... if you want to..."  Conrad said.

"of course.. i dont really wanna ruin belly's night though."  Delilah replied. 

"you wont. she'll be happy for us. Trust me" Conrad kissed her forehead. 

"okay.." Delilah didnt mention anything about what happened between her and belly. she didnt wanna ruin the moment. 

a/n: SO i need help. and i know you are reading this. so reply to it!!!!. 

so basically, idk if i should write the debutante ball in, or skip past it to the night. lmk!!.

love ya dudes, dnt fg  to follow, comment, and vote!