twenty nine.

Delilah woke to the sound of Conrad's voice. "rise and shine dells." He leaned and kissed her forehead.

"hii" She smiled stretching.

"So I figured we could go out and get breakfast before the tournament." conrad smiled delilah nodded.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs waiting. I love you"

" I love you too," conrad walked out and Delilah rolled around in her bed happily. She couldn't believe Conrad was actually her boyfriend she couldnt even believe he liked her.

Delilah got dressed quickly, She walked past belly's room where Taylor and belly were Talking the door was cracked so they didn't see Delilah standing outside.

"Was he cool about it or was he nervous?" Taylor asked.

delilah wondered what she was talking about.

"Oh my God, please tell me he was begging".

"He was not begging, but he was kind of nervous" belly replied.

"This just makes things all the more exciting because you get to tell him no."

" are you serious??  Taylor! Conrad Fisher, the boy of my dreams Just ask me to the deb ball and you want me to say no?" 

"I mean belly, are you Crazy?? isn't he dating Delilah?" Taylor asked. her voice changed.

" yes, so?"

"belly that your sister" Taylor reminded the Oblivious brunette standing before hes.

"so what."

"so you have to say no!!."  Taylor said,, defending Delilah. even though they barely ever got along.

"No!!.  no way I'm saying no!!.  Delilah probably won't even be here. I think she said something about touring colleges. So she won't even have to know." Belly, said in a Harsh tone towards her best friend.

belly was one of the most inconsiderate people. after all delilahs done for her, she only cared about herself.  delilah scoffed.

"oh God! belly, don't drag me into this." Taylor demanded.

Delilah's face was red and hot from anger, she walked downstairs and saw Conrad.

His smile dropped when Delilah glared at him.

"Let's go." She said, walking past him to the car.

"Hey, there's something I gotta talk to you about." Conrad said once they got into the Car.

"continue." Delilah said she couldn't look him in the eyes, Not after the conversation she just overheard.

"okay, so A little bit ago before I woke you up, My mom had asked me to take belly to The Debutant ball." Conrad said.

Del stared at him , But didn't say anything.

"and I really don't want to. but..  I told her. I would but only because this could be her last summer. And  if it is, I wanted to be Rememberable for her  But if you're uncomfortable with it I will definitely Cancel" Conrad promised.

Del  let out a sigh of relief.

"so it wasn't your idea to ask belly?"

"no I swear."

"Good"  Delilah said, she knew how Conrad felt towards belly, and he definitely wouldnt ask belly by himself.

"yea.."

"uhm well... I dont really like the idea of it-"

"okay well i'm just gonna tell her no" Conrad cut delilah off.

"no, don't do that. Do it for your mom."

"but I want you to be happy-"

"Conrad I am happy. being with you is something I've always wished for. and if Susannah is happy- I'm happy. jus please, tell me if she tries anything"

"I will. I promise I love you though not belly. You know that." Conrad grabbed the girl's hand as he drove away.

"I know"  at least she hoped she did.

a/n: yallll. I rly don't know if I should do a second book. pls pls pls let me know.

don't fg to follow n vote; sorry this chapters short.

love ya dudes n happy new year!!.