nine

Delilah was in her room on her bed when Belly randomly walked in.

"I need your help." she said sitting on dels bed.

"with what?" Del didn't take her eyes off of her cell phone.

"I have a date. With the boy I kissed."

Dels eyes Widened. "you still owe me details." Delilah laughed. "do I know this mysterious lover boy?" del joked.

"mayyybee. His names cam. He's really cute and sweet." A big smile spread across bellys face. "I need help picking out an outfit."

"I've been waiting for this moment for soo long!!"

☆☆☆

Delilah walked down the stairs while Belly finished getting ready. She knew about bellys old crush on Conrad and she was glad she's moved on.

Delilah Sat in-between Jeremiah's legs on the ground while him, Steven, and Conrad played their game.

"let me playy." Delilah told Jeremiah.

"del I would. but I'm in a serious match right now." Delilah huffed.

"you can play with me." Conrad suggested. Del smiled as she watched Jeremiah's face drain color.

Delilah moved over to where Conrad was. Jeremiah glared at him before Delilah could notice. Conrad handed her the controller put kept his hands ontop of hers.

Jeremiah huffed but continued the game.

Delilah felt her face get hot as she was so close to Conrad, she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck causing her to shiver.

Jeremiah got up and walked away.

"JEREMIAH GET BACK HERE" Steven demanded, throwing his controller down and chasing after the boy.

"they're so dramatic." Delilah chuckled, causing Conrad to do the same.

"you guys ready to go?" Susannah came into the living room. She eyed the pair and smiled.

"yep. let's go con" Delilah said sitting up offering an arm to help the boy off the couch as Susannah walked out the door.

He took her off but pulled her towards him instead causing her to fall into his lap.

Delilah giggled at the action.

☆☆☆

*time skip to after the boys left the book party*

Delilah sat alone twirling her straw in her achoholic beverage that she had snuck. She huffed as she looked around the party.

The boys had decided to go crash Belly and Cams date and Delilah wanted no part in it.

She Sat by herself waiting for Laurel and Susannah to be ready to go.

"uhm.. excuse me?" Delilah jumped.

"oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

Delilah looked up from her drink to see a curly black haired boy peering over her.

"oh . no ur fine." delilah replied.

"do you mind?" he motioned towards the seat infront of Her.

"nope. be my guest. " Delilah replied, taking a drink from her cup.

"I've never seen you here before.. are u a summer folk?"

"yup. sure am.. I've been coming here every summer since I was a baby."

the boy smiled. "I've lived here practically my whole life."

"lucky. I love cousins." Delilah laughed.

"yea.. the winters are so beautiful. maybe I'll invite you up on a holiday or something.." he suggested.

"maybe. that would be amazing." Delilah smiled softly.

"I'm Christan. Christan Castillo." The boy extended his hand out to Delilah.

She took his offer and shook his hand.

"I'm Delilah Conklin."

"that's a pretty name." he smiled. "it has a nice ring to it."

Delilah felt her lips curl into a smile as a giggle escaped her lips.

"thank you."

"do you wanna go somewhere else? This party is kind of boring."

"thank God. I thought you'd never ask." Delilah quickly got out of her chair and followed the black haired boy outside.

☆☆☆

an: soooooo Christian Castillo is going to be portrayed by Noah Centineo!!..

I hope yall like this chapter ...!!.

10-29-23.