six

(I'll probably end up re editing these , but yeahhh.)

Once they arrived at the bonfire, Steven went to Find Shayla, Conrad found 'that bitch Nicole' as Delilah Likes to call her.

Delilah and Jeremiah were sitting with a group of people, mostly girls Delilah didn't know who were all staring at Jeremiah. Delilah huffed as she crossed her arms and sunk down into her chair.

Jeremiah clearly noticed because he pulled her into his lap. He put his hands on her thighs and Continued his conversation he was having with a blonde girl who was now glaring at Delilah who smiled back at her because she was petty.

Del could name atleast 10 flaws about her but she decided to keep to her self, finishing off her second drink.

"woah slow down baby." Jeremiah grabbed the drink from her hand.

"heyy." Delilah pouted

"I'm cutting you off." he laughed.

"I'm not even drunk yettt"

"I know del but from what I know, you can't handle drinking."

"that was last summer. I've been drinking more. I can handle it better I promise. I just get a really bad hangover." Del confessed.

"mmm okay. well I don't want you to have a hangover sooo."

"ugh. you're nooo fun." Delilah stood up.

"where you going??" Jere asked standing up with her.

"let's go somewhere more private." she pulled at Jeremiah's shirt. "Don't have to tell me twice!!" He said.

"bye Geena." Delilah said walking away.

"uhm its Gigi!!" the girl corrected.

They walked away and Jeremiah wrapped his arm around his bestfriends waist.

Delilah felt something in her stomach. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was Jeremiah. She couldn't tell.

"Del.." Jeremiah looked down at his shorter bestfriend with a sparkle in his ocean eyes.

"yes..?" Delilah softy replied, sitting on a rock infront of Jeremiah.

"I've been meaning to ask you something for awhile now. I was going to do it over text but I wanted to do it in person.." Jeremiah confessed. He didn't take his eyes off of Delilahs.

"what is it jere?" Delilah questioned. Jeremiah moved closer to Delilah. She could feel his minty breath on her face.

"will you be.."

"DELILAH??" Delilah shot her head in the direction of the voice.

It was Shayla.

"oh My gosh!! I missed you soo muchh!!" Delilah hugged her bestfriend.

"I missed you tooo. I'm so glad you came!! you didn't last year."

"yea, I decided I want this summer to be different and the only way it will be is if I make it."

"real. Anyway have you seen Steven I've been looking all over for him."

Before Delilah could answer she saw her sister. Belly.

"uhm I'm sorry shayla.. I'll be back. go check down by the shore."

Shayla and Jeremiah both looked in the Direction that Delilah was looking.

Shayla nodded before walking off.

"you deal with that. Ima go talk to Conrad." Jeremiah snaked his arm around Delilahs waist before kissing her forehead and walking away.