thirty two

*shit happened I'm sorry I haven't updated... anyways enjoy!!.*

Delilah and taylor sat on in the lawn chairs by the pool drinking a bottle of something. they were talking, not like the teasing and nagging talking they usually did, they were actually talking.

"you know... i.love belly... but she's just so difficult." Delilah said, taking a swing of her Montain dew vodka mixed drink.

"yeah. she is... she's head over heels for conrad too. it's sickening." Taylor said when Delilah passed her the two liter.

"I just don't know what to do anymore."

"well... you could start by leaving her naked in the middle of nowhere.... oh wait.... you already did." the two girls busted out with laughter.

"yea.. I'm definitely going to tell for that." Delilah drank.

"me too.. we can be roommates" Taylor playfully nudged Delilah in her shoulder.

"I wonder what's taking so long." Taylor said. "they should have been back by now."

"no clue."

----

after a little while, the girls went inside and attempted to sneak up to delilahs room. but xonrad was in the kitchen. "Delilah we need to talk." he demanded, letting Taylor up the stairs but blocking Delilah off from them.

"yes?"

"that wasn't cool. at all" Conrad said, crossing his arms in disappointment, like my dad used to do when I snuck out.

"it wasn't my idea!!. and i was angry." Delilah shot back, in a louder tone. she wasn't yelling though.

"I seen the text Conrad. the one belly went you? why didn't you tell me. why did you meet her?"

Conrad sighed.

"I'm sorry baby. nothing happened. I swear... I was going to cut things off with her."

"jere said he seen you guys fucking kissing after the tournament."

(oopsie poolside plot twisttt)

Conrad went quiet. His face drained the color.

it stayed quiet for a longtime. then Delilah nodded and started to walk away.

"Delilah. please just listen "

she kept walking until she reached stevens room. which she ran into locking the door behind her.

Conrad's pov

I don't know how any of this happened. I really loved Delilah. more than anything and honestly I've always loved her.

never belly. she was always in the way. the annoying 3rd wheel we had to take everywhere. I can't believe that I let that be the reason we fought again.

I had her.

I finally had her. and I ruined it. I fucked up.

I didn't know how I was going to make it up to her, but I knew I would. one way or another.

*end of pov*

an: I AM SO SORRY. I DONT REMEMEBR WHAT I HAD WRITTEN AND I DONT WANNA RE READ IT RIGHT NOW. IF SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT.
also Sorry there's barely anything written... it's almost 1 am and I'm very tired.

dnt forget to vote n follow.

love ya dudes!!..