twenty eight

Conrad went back upstairs after that conversation he had with Belly.

Delilah was sitting in her window seat in her room.

"Were you spying on Me?" Conrad asked.

"what Me? spy On you? neverrr" Delilah said sarcastically.

"sure" Conrad replied laughing.

"so"  Delilah said.

"so" Conrad Repeated.

'Do you wanna go downstairs?" Conrad asked.

"And do what?"

"we could play Uno?"

"pass. Let's play mario kart instead?" delilah suggested.

"Are you sure? because I'll really cook your ass in Mario Kart." Conrad promised.

"no. You won't" Delilah rolled her eyes,

"you sure about that One?" Conrad questioned.

  "110% sure," Delilah said as they made their way down the stairs.

Steven was laying on the couch  Only leaving one empty seat.

"steven sit your fat ass up." Delilah demanded.

"no!!."  He said, he was on Facetime with Shayla.

"Hey, Shay," del said to her best friend.

"Hey, D.  you have to fill me in on What happened between you and Conrad stilllllll" shayla reminded. 

"What??!???c Steven jumped up.  "What's going on between you and Conrad?!" He asked Concerned.

"nothi-" Delilah started.

"I'm dating your sister.." Conrad  cut her off smiling at Steven proud.

"WHAT? how could you  ever stand that thing????" Stephen said, disgusted. "shes so- ewww-"

"steven- were literally twins you mother fucker" delilah implied.

"yeah. and youre sisters fine as fuck" conrad winked at steven.

"conrad i swear to god-" steven said, jumping up.  He ran after Conrad, who was laughing.

Delilah went and sat on the couch, she picked up Steven's phone, which was still unlocked. shayla wasn't on the phone anymore though.

Delilah went on snapchat, while conrad and Steven were still fighting.. she watched as Conrad took steven to the ground. she went Through stevens memories, and posted a picture of him from two years ago,, WITH THE DOG FILTER.

Steven and conrad were done wrestling, and Delilah was now scrolling through steven and shaylas messages.

"Delilah? what are you doing on my phone?" Steven asked,, worried.

"oh my steven. these messages are foul... I'm going to have to tell mom." she threatened.

"WHAT? WHAT MESSAGES??" Steven ran up to her,, grabbing his phone,, "delilah. what did you post on my story??"

"I don't know," delilah giggled. Conrad went and sat next to her.

"Oh my... It won't let me delete it. DELILAH WHY WONT IT LET ME DELETE IT??" Steven panicked.

"I don't know- maybe you have bad wifi.?"

"I'm going to kms." Steven said,, his face red.

"relax steven. it's not even that bad."

"not that bad?.,, not that bad? are you high?"

"I wish."

"WHAT IF THE HOES SEE THAT??"

"who shayla?"

"YES SHAYLA."

"chilllll. Steven it's not the end of the world."

"bite me" Steven rolled his eyes, sitting in a chair.

"okay." Delilah shrugged, getting up and biting bro on the shoulder.

"WHAT THE FAWK."

"you said to"

"since when have you listened to what I said?"

"true..."
__________

Conrad and Delilah were cuddling on the couch, Conrad's head was in delilahs lap. she was playing with his hair.,, they were watching mamamia,, Mario Kart got boring,, Steven was sitting in the chair still, scrolling on his phone.

Conrad sat up,, and he kissed delilah,, when she tried to pull away, he pulled her back. deepening the kiss. they were making out.

"ewww. get a room" Steven gagged. going upstairs.

the pair giggled.

Delilah had her head on Conrad's shoulder dozing off, but she woke back up at the sound of the door opening.

Conrad kissed her forehead, and got up to go see who it was.

"mom?" Conrad said,, worried.

Susannah was sitting  on the bottom of the steps, she looked up to her eldest son, and smiled weakly. causing Conrad's heart to break a little bit. if only she knew he knew.

"big day today huh?" Conrad said softly.

Susannah chuckled as Conrad helped her up the stairs.

"no falling today." he smiled.
__________

Delilah was tired, and Conrad was still gone. she sighed, turning off the TV, and picking herself up off the couch, she walked to the sliding door,  to take a look at the ocean for one last time that night.

outside, she saw belly and Jeremiah making out in the pool. she smiled, maybe that meant belly was actually over Conrad.

or maybe belly was just trying to distract herself...

who knows.

a/n: anywayssss. should i add a dramic part? or end on a cliff hanger? should i write another book on season 2??.

yall ima skip some parts btwww. so this book ends faster .. love ya dudes don't fg to vote n follow<3..

Im serious.

follow me.. do it.. now..... I'm waiting... it only takes a few seconds.. do it.. no balls. I will follow back..