eight

Delilah woke up with a throbbing headache. She went downstairs where she heard her friends laughing in the kitchen.

"about timee you woke up." Jeremiah laughed kissing the girls forehead.

Nobody really thought much of it because Jeremiah did that alot. Jeremiah moved back towards the stove as Delilah started digging through Laurels purse searching for her emergency kit which had headache medicine in it. Laurel shot her a confused look while still typing on her computer.

"relax mom. I'm just getting a headache pill." Delilah reassured.

Laurel went back to typing on her computer.

The boys and Laurel continued there conversation abt Susannahs paintings and Jeremiah was bragging about his "cooking skills."

"Conrad is hopeless. but my hangover smoothie, it cures all."

"just hurry up." Conrad was getting impatient.

Jere turned on the blender and both Delila and Conrad held their heads.

"that's what you guys get for getting drunk." Steven shrugged.

"Steven you were drunk too so shut the fuck up." Delilah retaliated.

"okay you guys needa chill with the swearing." Laurel took another sip of her coffee.

☆☆☆

"hurry up jere!!! we're gonna be late." Steven reminded.

"dude relax were fine."

"those country club boomers are gonna tip me so hard they won't know what hit em" Steven thrusted his hips forward.

"ew gross. I hope they tip you in pennys" Delilah laughed throwing a hand towel at her twin.

"Steven I swear." Laurel was already getting fed up with them, and it was only 9:00.

"come on Laur . My boys gotta get that bread" Jeremiah backed Steven up.

"thank you" Steven laughed.

"you guys are insane." Delilah laughed.

"if we're insane what does that make you?" Steven asked.

"um amazing? obviously." Delilah flexed.

"haha not even close."

"are you coming with us del?" Jeremiah asked, bumping Her purposely with his hip.

"um"

"I thought you were coming shopping with us ?" Belly cut off Del. She just walked into the house.

"Belly you're doing it?!? you're gonna be a Debutante!?" Susannahs face held the biggest smile ever it warmed dels heart.

"um I don't think I'm cut out for shopping sorry belly." Delilah wanted belly to have time with the moms without her being there.

Belly gave her a understanding look.

"shopping? that sounds expensive." Laurels face held a worried expression.

"yea... belly are you sure you Wana do this?" Steven asked.

"yeah. it doesn't seem like you" Jeremiah implied.

"It's not." Conrad commented.

"can you be any less supportive?" Delilahs voice was stern.

"I can try." Conrad replied, a big, fake smile across his face. Delilah flipped him off.

"which one of you is gonna be Bellys escort?" Susannah asked.

"not me. i went last year."

"yeah and I swore off balls." Jeremiah said in the most serious tone ever which caused Del and Steven to burst out laughing.