thirty four

delilah and Conrad fell asleep together that might. they needed the sleep. The deb ball was the next day.

Conrad had decided not to be bellys escort. And he felt bad about it because he wanted Susannah to have the most perfect summer. even though he kinda screwed it up.

Delilah and Conrad woke up to a knock on the door. before either one of them could say "come in"

belly walked in.

" Delilah. Mom told me to tell you- Oh,"

Belly saw the 2.

delilah snuggled closer to Conrad. Who kissed her forehead.

" morning? Bell's"

belly didn't reply? She just stared.

"What did you have to tell me?" Delilah asked after a minute.

" oh, mom said you have to leave soon so you can help set up."

"fuckk I forgot!!."  delilah ground.

"I'll come with you."  Conrad offered Delilah, except it is offered by kissing his lips softly. belly looked away during that moment. but she stayed there.

"is there something else Delilah asked?" Belly nodded.  Delilah rolled Her eyes.

"Conrad. Can we talk?" Conrad looked at Delilah, and then back at belly.

"No." he snuggled into the crook of dels neck.

belly didn't want a beg, so she just walked out the room. Closing the door behind her.
___

" let me goooo" delilah giggled.

"i have to get readyyyy" he held on to the girl tighter

"connie, pleaseee" she begged

"noo stay." Conrad demanded.  "We only have a few days left together." he whined.

Find Delilah snuggle closer to him. They have had to have fallen asleep because they woke up to a banging on the door.

"Delilah. Hurry up your 5 minutes late!!." Laurel said from the other side of the door.

" I'll drive her Laurel we will be there soon." Conrad said, his facial expression. changed when he realized that he was in delilahs room.

"conrad? why are you in delilahs room?"

Conrad couldnt think of any excuse.

"uhm.."

" We'll talk about it later. Get going."

Delilah was up by then. She quickly threw on a white cropped up in a denim skirt. She brushed her hair and quickly put on jewelry  and makeup.

she looked in the mirror and sighed. she was bloated, but she had no idea why. she didn't have her period, now that she thought about it.. Delilah hadn't had her period in awhile.

'What?"

her eyes Widened.

"nothing. let's go... Paige is not a person you want to piss off."

"trust me. I know" Conrad pulled the girl into his arms.  before they left.
_____

Conrad dropped delilah off before going back and getting together their outfits for that night. he had to pick her up in about an hour.

Delilah walked I side the building. everything was already set around.

"shit." she mumbled when Paige walked out.

"where were you?"

"I'm sorry..."

Delilah started crying.  she had no idea why. but she did. then she felt naceous and she ran to the bathroom.

"delilah?? where are you going?"

a/n: yall already knowww.